• 961 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3045 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SunkenCouch, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Hello everyone I figured I would just make a quick introduction, Hi I'm SunkenCouch (christopher) im a photographer and a passionate minecraft player! Nice to meet you all! I need friends so dont be shy, have a nice day :)

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    Dallarth, Salmon_slayer123 and Poal like this.
  2. Hey there, and welcome to the forums!

That's awesome that you're a photographer, as that's something I am quite passionate about as well. Out of curiosity, what types of things do you generally like to photograph? I like landscapes myself.

I hope to see you around, and if you ever need help or have any questions, I'm always more than happy to help!

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    Poal likes this.
  3. Hey there and welcome!

It's great that you love photography as I believe a well taken photo can be very beautiful and interesting to admire, and is very fun to partake in capturing! Welcome to the forums and I hope you have a good time!

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    Poal and SunkenCouch like this.
  4. Hey Christopher!

Welcome to the Mineplex forums! I also really enjoy photography, I don't have any special equipment, but I love taking pictures of nature (I just use my iPhone XS Max which has decent quality for a smartphone). I think it's super cool that we have that in common, you could always show off some of your pictures on the forums, I'd love to see what you've taken photos of.

I also really like Minecraft, I have made a return after being inactive for a while, but have been enjoying the game, and Mineplex overall a lot. I love to make new friends, so I am glad I read your introduction. I'm not sure if you know where the rules are, but if you don't and haven't read them, read them here, just so you are aware of the rules. I hope to see you around on the forums in the future, and if you ever need anything at all or just want to chat, send me a PM!

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    SunkenCouch likes this.
  5. Nice to meet you Chris, welcome to the forums!

Keep at your passions and never falter!

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    SunkenCouch likes this.
  6. Great to meet you Chris, I like photography too! I take pictures with my drone, wby? It’s great to meet someone with similar interests)

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    SunkenCouch likes this.
  7. Hey, Christopher!

Welcome to the forums! You seem like a nice guy. It's great that you like taking pictures! I would love to see some of your photos one day, I'm sure they're great!

I'm sesses, trying to get to know the community better. I'm a 14-year-old boy from Norway. I have many dreams of my life, learning piano, get a career within IT, and lots more. One of them is making a living in photography. Especially here in Norway, we have such beautiful nature, and most of the people here rarely see it.

I haven't been so active in this community, but something I learned quickly was that this community is amazing. They have so many great ideas and a whole lot of creativity and a lot more. I'm excited to have you here!

I don't know if you play Bedrock or Java, but I hope to see you on the forums!

Kind Regards,
    sesses

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    SunkenCouch likes this.
  8. Welcome and hi

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    SunkenCouch and Salmon_slayer123 like this.
  9. I like all kinds from landscape to portraits, I do it all!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 6, 2019
  10. Hey Christopher!

I was meaning to reply to this a while ago but got caught up in some stuff, it's nice to meet you. I can see from your profile picture that you're a fisherman like myself, it's very relaxing. I also enjoy looking at photography but not so much doing it myself, I think that trying to get the right light/angle etc would be too complicated.

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  11. Hey there!

Welcome to the Mineplex Forums, SunkenCouch! I hope you enjoy your stay on the Forums and in the Server. It's really cool that you're a photographer and a passionate Minecraft player. Those are two awesome qualities. I'd love to see some photos you've taken of various things. If you'd like, you could add me in-game by doing /f JYTG as I'd love some new friends as well!

Anyways, with that being said, enjoy your stay once again. If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to PM me on the Forums or In-Game!

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  12. Hello! Nice to meet you, I’m CowHatake but feel free to call me by either Cow or Tyler. If you have any questions feel free to either pm me in-game or on the forums. I look forward to seeing you around! :)

Posted Sep 7, 2019