• 1911 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10349 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ItsFlinch, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Hi im flinch hows everyone doing

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  2. Hey Flinch!!

I'm doing awesome & I hope you're doing great too haha. I love your very simple introduction it's quick and straight to the point and well, It's nice haha. If you're new to the forums, welcome! You may want to check out the rules here at www.mineplex.com/rules just to touch base with all the forums rules so you're aware! (Never hurts to know :P) it also covers in-game rules as well if you're brand new to the network!

If you're not new, then it's still cool to see you introducing yourself & becoming part of the community. I love seeing a friendly face, and I'll be sure to remember you if I ever see you on the server or around the forums. Don't be shy either, if you happen to see me, make sure to say hi!! I'd love to chat, and if you ever have any questions regarding the network or forums or anything (even if it's about food or hobbies idk!!) you can always send me a direct message!

Anyway it was awesome meeting you (kind of meeting you haha) and I hope you enjoy/are enjoying Mineplex!!

From yours lovely,
    Sarah | Luvli

Posted Sep 2, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 2, 2019