• 1615 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10053 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MugiKohai, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Heya! Most of you may or may not know me, so rewriting my intro is what I'm here for!

I'm Mugi, but I used to go by a MYRIAD of names in the past, some notable ones being BloodlustQueen, an55432 and WirFliegen. I was a regurarly active member back when the forums were in Enjin, and I'm here to (hopefully) be more active than before!

If you ever wish to talk, my DMs are always open! I won't be able to play MC as much due to the fact that it literally makes my computer beg for it's life ;w; I hope I can see some old faces and new faces around the forums!

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Abbae and Toxcity like this.
  2. Hey MugiKohai!
    Welcome to Zenforo (a.k.a the better forums)! I've been using Zenforo for not too long but long enough I guess in a way. I've never tried the enjin site sadly but from what I've heard, Zenforo is better or at least easier however I can't say for sure, I'll let you decide on that. Nice to see that you're interested in becoming active on the forums because the more people the merrier! Sorry to hear that you're unable to be active in-game and it must suck having to deal with a computer that can't handle the game. Since you are already well informed about the old site I don't need to give you much more information other than welcome, however if you do end up having any questions for whatever reason feel free to message me or a staff member. I have some quick access links in my signature for some updated locations of where everything is so that you may use it yourself!

-Enigma

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    MugiKohai likes this.
  3. Hey buddy!

Welcome back to the Mineplex community, specifically the new forums! There have been heaps of changes regarding Mineplex as a server and on the forums. I hope you enjoy the new forums; I absolutely love them and think they're an amazing way to interact with the community. For example, people get to make introduction posts like these, and then they meet new people and make new friends. I really do hope you enjoy your time on here, even if you don't play Mineplex on the server, you are still a valuable member since you're on the forums. Best of luck with everything, my DM's are also always open, I am happy to have a chat and get to know you, or if you have any questions, let me know. See you around mate! :)

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    MugiKohai likes this.
  4. Welcome to Mineplex! Hopefully we can hangout sometime, you seem like a really neat person!

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    MugiKohai likes this.
  5. This is the first time for me meeting you!

I went through 5 different IGNs last year but have finally settled down with _Prof_. They were MrDr_Professor, _M_D_P_, MstrDctrPrffsr, DrProfessorMr, and _Prof_. From the moment I registered for the forums on Enjin to August 16, 2019, I have stayed active.

Whenever you can buy a new computer, I suggest selecting those of ROG (Republic of Gamers) branding. Those are specifically meant for games that is capable of giving you 100+ FPS on medium settings. If I were you, I would ask for one of them on my birthday or Christmas.

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    MugiKohai likes this.
  6. Hey Mugi, Welcome back to the Mineplex forums, i hope to see you online here posting on stuff!
    Hope you enjoy the forums and welcome back :)

Posted Aug 17, 2019
    MugiKohai likes this.