• 1702 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6019 Players Online
  • 4317 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mikamortensen, Jun 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hey everyone! I'm new to the forums so let me introduce myself! I'm Panos, i'm 14 years old and I mostly like to game. I'm a PvP guy and I like FPS games a lot. I joined the forums like yesterday or the day before and I really liked the conversations people had here! I have a little step-brother and he is very annoying and he does play on my account but I don't want him to touch Mineplex, but sometimes he does... Thank you for your time! Bye!!!

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  2. Hey there, and welcome to the forums!

I'm super happy to hear that you'd been having quality conversations on the forums! Since you like quick PvP games, I'd recommend the classic Cake Wars and Skywars. I personally love both pvp and relaxing game types like Skywars and Nano Games. I'd suggest reading over the FAQ because it contains a lot of helpful information, as well the rules to avoid being accidentally punished! I'd also like to warn you that your account, and therefore you, will be accountable if rules are broken whether it was your brother or not. That shouldn't be an issue for you though.

I can't wait to see what threads you post in the future! :-)

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  3. Thanks! I will make sure I read both the FAQ and the Rules very carefully! Have a great day!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 17, 2019
  4. Hello Panos! I am _Prof_ (MrDrProfessor is my full name), 16, and video games are my number one hobby as well. I love PvP games too but do not play a very large variety of games outside of Minecraft. I have a 7-year-old brother too that I never let on my account, I can tell why you will not xD

Wow, we have lots in common, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  5. Thanks a lot! Have an amazing day!

OP OP
  6. Hey!

Welcome to the community, @Mikamortensen! Hope you have a great day here at Mineplex! We have a lot of PvP related games so I am sure you will have lots of fun with friends here. If you ever need any questions or have any hesitation then feel free to message me or another staff member!

Have a great day!

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  7. Thanks a lot! I will make sure that happens!

OP OP
  8. Hello and welcome!

I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums to the fullest extent! If you see me around ingame, do not be afraid to say hello!

I'm excited to see you around, and if there's anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to send me a PM!

Always remember to enjoy yourself!

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  9. Heyo!

Hi Panos, its a pleasure to meet you! I hope you have fun on the Mineplex community! :)

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  10. Hey there, Panos!

Welcome to the Mineplex server and forums. I hope you enjoy your time here in the Mineplex community! :)

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  11. Thank you everyone for the kind responses! I will definitely enjoy my time here!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 18, 2019
    Glamourized likes this.