• 1309 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5064 Players Online
  • 3755 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by im_a_waffle1, Apr 19, 2019.

?

How long have you played Mineplex

1. Less than a year

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. 1-2 yrs

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. 3-4 yrs

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. 4+ years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello!
    This is my first time on the Mineplex forums although I've been playing the server forever (the reason I made this account was to report a player).
    I've been playing Mineplex for about a year and a half now
    What about you?

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  2. Welcome to the Forums! I’ve played Mineplex since late 2014, early 2015. Although in the middle, I’ve taken a break of about a year and half; so I guess I’ve played for 3 years actively. I’ll be around if you want to talk or need help on forums— well, a lot of people are around if you need help. See you around if you decide to do more than report and share your ideas!

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  3. Heyoo!
    Welcome to the Mineplex forums! I've always loved the forums because it's such an accepting and talented community! Anyways, to answer your question, I've been playing Mineplex since around 2013! If you need anything, feel free to PM me! Have a great day!

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  4. Hi there! Welcome to the forums! I started MC around late 2014 and I've always enjoyed Mineplex! Enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  5. I joined Mineplex in the Summer of 2018. This account was made February.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  6. Welcome to the forums! I started playing Minecraft sometime in 2014 and found Mineplex shortly after. Throughout the years I've taken several breaks, until deciding to become active again this time last year. If there's ever anything you'd like to ask, feel free to message me. :)

Posted Apr 19, 2019