• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rockie777, Feb 12, 2019.

1. rockie777

rockie777

Hello! I'm rockie777. You can call me rockie for short.
    I am new to the forums kinda. I have been in the Mineplex server for I believe 3 or 4 years; I started playing in 2015.My favorite games are Turf Wars,
    Block hunt, Micro Battles, and Paintball. I have both Java Edition and Bedrock Edition so if you want, we could become friends and play together.
    I am well active on discord so fell free to add me on there. And yeah. I hope to meet everyone and make a lot more friends.

Java Edition: rockie777
    Bedrock Edition: MasterBroPro
    Discord: MasterBroPro#5078

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  2. Welcome to the forums! Since you’ve been playing Mineplex for a while, I would assume it’s going to be easier to settle here.

This place is amazing, you should totally stay!

Posted Feb 12, 2019
    rockie777 likes this.
  3. MrDrProfessor//_Prof_

MrDrProfessor//_Prof_

Hello! I am MrDrProfessor. You can call me _Prof_ for short.
    I am a veteran on the forums. I have been on Mineplex for 3 years; I started playing in 2014, took a break, then came back in 2016. My favourite games are The Bridges, Mixed Arcade, Survival Games, Cake Wars, and Speed Builders. I only play on Java.
    Welcome to the forums!

Java: _Prof_
    Discord: MrDrProfessor//_Prof_#8715

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Feb 12, 2019
    rockie777 likes this.
  4. ppancake

ppancake

Hi! My in-game name is ppancake, previously Pancake_7. I've been around Mineplex since early 2014 on a different account, but got a new one in late 2014 / early 2015. My favorite game is SSM, though it was previously CW. Every day I pray for a SSM update. I'm a Java edition player who is more active on the forums & Discord than in-game.
    My Discord is Pancake#4202
    see you around!

Posted Feb 12, 2019
    rockie777 and Jaekub like this.
  5. Snowwii

Snowwii

Hii! My in-game name is Snowwii, but you can call me Snow. I've played Mineplex for about 4 years now, and have started playing more frequently on my new account in recent years. I play on Java only, and my favorite game is Cake Wars, NANO Games, and Skywars. I am on the forums and Discord daily. Feel free to add me! Snowwii#0180. Also, friend me in-game.

Posted Feb 12, 2019
    rockie777 and NothinButNet36 like this.
  6. Jaekub

Jaekub

Hey!

I'm Jaekub but you can just call me Jake (my name is just Jacob misspelled, stupid right?). I've been playing on Mineplex since 2014 and I'm pretty active on the forums and I just wanna say welcome!

Posted Feb 12, 2019
    rockie777 likes this.
  7. xUmbreon

xUmbreon

Hello and welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun exploring the site :)

I’m Umbreon and I’ve been a staff member since October 2017, and I first joined the community back in June of 2014. My favorite game on Mineplex (or games) is Nano Games and you’ll usually find me playing there. Before you post make sure you read the forum rules at www.mineplex.com/rules, so to prevent some accidental rule breaking.

Hope you enjoy your time on the forums and let me know if you have any questions at all!

Posted Feb 12, 2019
    rockie777 likes this.
  8. SaucyStyle

SaucyStyle

Hey rockie! Welcome to the Mineplex website!

My name is SaucyStyle and I've on Mineplex for about 4 years, the last 2 months as staff! You can usually find me in lobbies, talking in StaffRequest, or playing my favorite games: Cake Wars, Master Builders, and Clans!

I look forward to seeing your posts here, and feel free to PM me any questions you may have!
    -SaucyStyle <3

Posted Feb 12, 2019
    rockie777 likes this.
  9. awue

awue

Hi! welcome to the forums!! My name is Awue or Aw for short owo Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  10. rockie777

rockie777

Thanks everyone :D So what do we do here?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 13, 2019
  11. SaucyStyle

SaucyStyle

Our forums is an extremely diverse place, so there's always a multitude of things to do! You can:

-Comment on other's art or youtube showcases!
    -Post your own artwork or videos to get comment and support!
    -Get updates on our new events, updates, etc. as well as important announcements!
    -Look at other ideas that players have and comment on them!
    -Create your own ideas and make your own post for feedback
    -Ask any questions you may have in the help section and get an answer from a staff member!
    -Report bugs and rule-breakers!
    -Participate in rank, shard, etc. giveaways from your fellow players!
    -View notable members as well as our staff team!
    -Apply for trainee, community subteams, etc!
    -Shop for rank upgrades, cosmetics, and more

...there's so much more to do, but these are the basic things you can do here on the forums!

Hope you enjoy your stay here! My PMs are always open to questions!
    -SaucyStyle <3

Posted Feb 13, 2019
    rockie777 likes this.
  12. Jeapordizes

Jeapordizes

Hello! I’m Jeapordizes but you can call me Dezzy. I have been apart of Mineplex since December 2014. So my 5th year anniversary is in 10 months! My favorite game is Micro Battles but this year I’m trying to reach my goal and become an achievement try hard. Feel free to add my discord to talk about anything! :D

IGN: Jeapordizes

Discord: Dezzy#2046

Posted Feb 13, 2019
    rockie777 likes this.
  13. rockie777

rockie777

Nice to meet you all. And thank you SaucyStyle.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 13, 2019
    SaucyStyle and Snowwii like this.
  14. PaintballGod/Zipppo

PaintballGod/Zipppo

Hey rockie,
    I'm Zipppo (or PaintballGod for 28 more days), it's nice to meet you! As you can probably tell by my current in-game name, my favourite game is Paintball with Nano Games as a close second. I've been around in the community since some time in 2014, I took many breaks throughout the years until 2018 where I decided to come back fully and also apply for staff which I have been since September. If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask, other then that I hope to see you around!

Posted Feb 13, 2019
    rockie777 likes this.
  15. priestly

priestly

Hello! It is nice to meet you Rockie! I am priestly, tco, or Colby but you can call me whatever you'd like! I have been on the Mineplex Network for about 6 years now, meaning I have joined since 2013. My favorite games are Survival Games, Cake Wars, Draw My Thing, and Nano Games! I love meeting new people, and I am always on the MPD so feel free to join me anytime! I look forward to seeing you around in the future!

Discord: Tsunami/priestly#4743
    In-game name: priestly

Posted Feb 13, 2019
    rockie777 likes this.
  16. rockie777

rockie777

Nice to meet you Tsunami. I like your profile picture.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 14, 2019