• 378 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3762 Players Online
  • 3384 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by traincar100, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Hello! I am traincar127. I started playing minecraft a long time ago on pocket edition. I played in lots of different worlds with my friends and by myself. I play bedrock and Java. I have played mineplex and other servers but overall prefer mineplex. I also got my Lord rank last month on mineplex. I have been on the forums for a while, just never did my introduction.

Posted Feb 25, 2021
  2. Hello traincar! My name is Arrow, and I'm a Mod here on Mineplex.

I'm glad you introduced yourself and are enjoying Mineplex! Personally I've been playing Mineplex for many years and it's cool that you seem to enjoy it as much as I do! If you have any questions of concerns, feel free to PM me :D

Have a great day!

Posted Feb 25, 2021
  3. Thanks! I will ask you if I have any questions. :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 25, 2021
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.
  4. Hey there @traincar100!

It’s very nice to meet you! My name is Amg, and I’m a Moderator here on Mineplex. I play on both of the Java/Bedrock Platforms! Java is currently my main area of focus and where I actively moderate. I have recently started getting into Bedrock and I’m pleasantly impressed with how fun the games are and how nice everyone is in the Bedrock community! I have big plans for my journey on Bedrock and I cannot wait to continue playing more on the platform. I myself am a Mineplex veteran and originally joined the Mineplex community back in 2014. I’m glad you have been enjoying your time here, and I hope to see you around! Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Posted Feb 25, 2021
  5. Thanks. Also glad you are trying out bedrock because I am usually on bedrock and might see you.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 26, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  6. Hey traincar,

It’s nice to see an avid Minecraft player around, I played bedrock many years ago for the first time too but it was on solo worlds. I didn’t quite like it but soon after I discovered java. I don’t blame you for never introducing yourself, that seems to fly over our heads if we’re not new to the community to begin with.

Well, I have a question, where did you get your name from?

Anyways, hope to see you around. If you have any questions I’m sure any forum moderator can assist you, but you mentioned you’re not exactly new so. Regardless I hope you have a good day! Feel free to friend me ingame on Java if you need someone to play with :)

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  7. Hey traincar!

Nice to meet ya, I'm Skit but Skittle works fine as well. I mainly play on Java but Bedrock sounds like a lot of fun. I've been playing on MP for a few years and mainly do Cake Wars. I don't play it as much now but I still love the game. Hope to see you around on MP sometime!

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  8. Hello Traincar100 i'm Jesse and im a fox i also like to talk with people and help them on the mineplex forums!
    :)

Posted Mar 3, 2021
  9. Heyyy!!

Welcome to the forums (properly), I'm really happy you did this introduction! I'm neotheater, a long-term Mod on the Java Edition of Mineplex and a Trainee on the Bedrock Edition of Mineplex. I really hope to see some more of you at some point soon. I've also been on Mineplex for a very long time now and I'm still really enjoying it. I hope you are too!

:)

Posted Mar 3, 2021
  10. Thanks! Yeah I am enjoying mineplex plus some other servers with my friends and myself. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 3, 2021
  11. Hey there @traincar100!

Nice to meet you! My official name is Affliction, but everyone calls me Melsieee (or Mels) because of my old ign.
    I have played a lot of pocket edition as well and kinda miss those days sometimes. :)
    I hope you will have as much fun on the server as well as on the forums as I’m having and I’ll be sure to say hi if I see you online! Have a nice day! ^-^

Posted Mar 3, 2021
  12. Hey there @traincar100

It's so nice to meet you! First off, my name is Justin, most people call me parkour because of my ign. I wasn't even interested in playing pocket edition, nor other servers. I've always had a passion for Mineplex because this was specifically one of the first multiplayer servers I've played on. Just a few weeks ago (or less) I was interested in creating a bedrock account/character. Exploring more about Mineplex always makes me feel lighthearted. One of my first ranks on Mineplex I believe was ultra, if I'm not mistaken, I believe I had every single rank except titan and Immortal. I am an avid player of Dragon escape and survival games since it's very interesting and competitive just like me :) I started playing Mineplex in early 2016, however, just like you I haven't made a forums account. I created my forums account on May 5, 2020, so not too long ago. Anywho, I hope you have/had a great day. Cheers!

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  13. Hello there! Thank you for introducing yourself to the Mineplex community on the forums! I used to play on the Pocket Edition too, before I got Windows 10. It's nice to see that you play both Bedrock and Java. I play both, although I prefer Bedrock so I barely play on Java. It's nice that you prefer Mineplex as your server. I used to play on many different servers, but like you, Mineplex became my favourite so then I stuck to it. I hope to see you around on the forums!

Posted Mar 4, 2021
  14. Hey! Lovely to hear your introduction, I play Java and Bedrock too! I used to play PE but I use Windows 10 now. I prefer Java but Bedrock is still amazing! I just haven't got the hang of it. Mineplex is also my favorite server. I hope to see you around :)

Posted Mar 4, 2021
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
  15. Thanks! I tend to be more on bedrock but I still play it. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 4, 2021
  16. Given the opportunity you chose bedrock over java and im curious on why you made that decision.
    Welcome to the forums.

Posted Mar 4, 2021
    Melnie likes this.
  17. Hi there!

It’s nice to see you :) I’m Val and I also love playing Mineplex. I play mostly on Java, but I sometimes join a game on Bedrock, too. I’ve been on the Mineplex network for a few years now, and I absolutely enjoy my time here. I play mostly Champions or Nano games. I hope you have a nice time here and hope to see you around :) Feel free to ask me any questions! I’m always here to help ^.^

Posted Mar 4, 2021
  18. Heyy!

I always love seeing introductions on the forums, so I’m glad you decided to make one. As for me, I’m Nick, a Sr.Mod on Mineplex on the Recruitment team. I love playing Skywars but I mainly spend my time on the Java server since that’s the platform of MC I personally prefer. With that said, I like logging onto the Bedrock server every now and then to see how things are progressing over there. Anyway, hopefully you’re enjoying your Lord rank, and if you ever need any help with anything, myself or any other Staff member would be happy to help you out! :)

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    Karrotz_ likes this.
  19. Hello there!

It's nice to meet you! I'm Karrotz, currently a Java Trainee on mineplex. I too have been playing minecraft for a while, however I have always mainly played on Java as I prefer that personally. I played on bedrock several years ago on console, however I never ventured into multiplayer servers on bedrock I always stuck to some co-op survival with my friends. I hope you like your Lord rank and are enjoying your time here on Mineplex. Feel free to reach out to myself, or (as Nick said above) any other staff member if you have any queries or concerns and I'm sure we can give you some support :D

Have fun!

Posted Mar 5, 2021
  20. Heyhey, nice to meet you!

I'm Julie, I main Java but I also play bedrock from time-to-time. I'm an MA so I do a bit of work on bedrock, and I'm always happy to play with friends there when I'm free. I didn't get my own bedrock account last year in June, but it's definitely been something I've played with my cousins and friends in the past and have thoroughly enjoyed over the years. Speed Builders is definitely my favourite bedrock game on Mineplex, but Skywars is also pretty fun.

Always nice to see the bedrock community grow on forums, since I spend most of my time there rather than Java sections (ironically). Anyway, hope to see you around in-game and more-so on forums! (:

Posted Mar 5, 2021