• 1176 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5992 Players Online
  • 4816 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Clickyyy, May 21, 2020.

1. So I am not new to mineplex.. probably been playing since 2014 but uhh in game im clickyyy. i like to play skywars sometimes i like to make friends. sometimes i just like to hangout in lobbies an stuff. so yeah this is just a little info about me and i just thought i'd make this since i never really gotten to introduce myself to the mineplex community. :>. The experience I had on Mineplex was wonderful until around 2016-2017 i had to say probs one of the time Minecraft has gone down a lot, which also inclduing servers like Mineplex or whatever losing their player count. But glad to see the server is still up an well. I also wasn't on a lot because while in 2016 I took on some acting roles for youtubers and I never really thought of coming back to servers because I having a blast with them. But since I decided why not come back.

- Clickyyy

(had to edited couple times cause I kept on clicking save changes)

If y'all would like to play with me (pls i beg i ned friends) I would really love that. Been bopred since quarantine started, just glad I'm not the only one l;ol

Posted May 21, 2020,
    Last edited May 21, 2020
    LazyBrayden and xGetRekted like this.
  2. Heyo!

It's great to meet you Clickyyy. It's good to know more about you, and I hope to see you on the forums. I'll be sure to say hello if I ever see you in-game. It was great to meet, and know more about you. I hope you keep enjoying your time on the server and keep making many new friends and memories. Thanks! Have a great week! :)

Posted May 21, 2020
    Clickyyy likes this.
  3. Great to meet you too! I'll make sure to say hi back too lol. I am mostly afk so if you catch me and say hi and didn't respond means I'm probably out and about doing something around the house or whatever. It is nice to meet you though!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 21, 2020
  4. Hey hey!

It is a pleasure to have you back here at Mineplex! It was great to read a little bit about you; you seem like a pretty chill & friendly person. My name is Cameron, and I spend most of my time reading, watching Netflix, moderating, and making new friends! I find myself playing Bridges, SSM, and Cake Wars a ton, so let me know if you would like to play sometime! Since you are a returning player and a lot has changed since you have last been around, I recommend refamiliarizing yourself with the Mineplex Rules. I also recommend checking out the Mineplex Guides as you could find some useful information on new things you may encounter. I am incredibly open to meeting new people, so please do not hesitate to shoot me a message if you want to chat, become friends, or play a couple of games.

Once again, it is a real pleasure to have you back on board, and I hope you stick around for a while. Shoot me a DM if you need anything, and I'll be sure to assist you. I hope you have a wonderful time back at Mineplex and I hope you have a fantastic rest of your Day/Night c:

Posted May 21, 2020
    Clickyyy, 0775 and WowCaleb like this.
  5. Hey!

It's nice to see you around the forums, and I hope to see you more! It's great to meet you, I hope you enjoy your time on mineplex! As Cameron mentioned, I recommend looking over the rules to refamiliarize yourself with them, and the multiple changes that were made since you've last been on. You can also look over the FAQ and of course, you can PM me at any time with any questions you may have. Again, welcome back, and I hope you enjoy it!

Posted May 21, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.
  6. Hey!
    Welcome back to the server! It's great to see so many people joining and returning to Mineplex right now. I love making new friends as well, so feel free to reach out if you ever want to play some games sometime! Skywars is such a fun game, I find myself playing it pretty often these days. When I'm not playing Skywars, you can usually find me playing Survival Games or waiting for the next Runner game to pop up in Mixed Arcade. I've been playing Mineplex since 2014 so maybe we've even crossed paths at some point. I'd love to hear more about your acting roles for YouTubers, that sounds like a really interesting thing to get involved in. As always, I'm open to play or to simply have a conversation anytime.
    I hope you're doing well and staying safe!

Posted May 21, 2020
    0775 and BrookMarieXO like this.
  7. Hello there!
    My name is Brook Marie! We have lots in common as we've generally joined Mineplex around the same time! I love meeting new online friends and playing Skywars as well. I hope to see you around the server!

Warm wishes,
    BrookMarieXO

Posted May 21, 2020
    23McLovin likes this.
  8. Hello Clickyyy!
    I'm Sam! I joined in 2013. I play a lot of PVP games, If you would like to play I'd love a new friend! I am looking forward to chatting with you either in lobby or in game!

Posted May 21, 2020
  9. Hi! It’s really nice to get to know you. I’m Umbreon, and I’ve been playing Mineplex since 2014. I used to be a staff member here actually, before I resigned in late 2019.

My all time favorite game to play is Nano Games, but you can also find me playing Master Builders, Draw My Thing, or the occasional game of Cake Wars (if you ever want to team up for Cake Wars please do I need to be carried). Hope to see you around!

Posted May 21, 2020
  10. Hey! It's nice to meet you too! Would be nice to make new friends on the server an such!

Anytime! If you do have any questions I'll be happy to answer them for Acting! Will say this though half the time it get's pretty scary we we're bored lol. But hope to see you around the server as well!

That's interesting. Hope to see you around the server too!

I act for a youtuber name Sam! I know 3 Sam's now. One from school one from acting, and one now! Hope to see you around the server and chatting with you too! I'm mostly either in the last lobby or maybe sometimes lobby 3, but mainly lobby 1.

Lol, anytime! Hope we do play some games and becoming friends! I do too need to be carried for Cake Wars because since then when I did take a break from this my pvp skills has gone down hill lol. Anyway hope to see you around. Also I know this is very late but grats on mod of the month back when you were still staff!

OP OP
    NFLSamuel and Squirrelflight05 like this.
  11. Hey Clickyyy! Nice to meet you :)
    I joined Mineplex in 2015, but took a break from about 2017-now. I recently came back! You can often find me in NANO games or being carried in CW, as I'm bad at PvP haha. I'm also usually in Lobby-1. I hope I see you around!

Posted May 21, 2020
    Clickyyy likes this.
  12. Yoooo It's lovely to have you on the server!! I'm Becca and I've been on Mineplex for 3 years but I took a break & now I'm back. Feel free to /f me in-game :) I've added you on the forums and I'd love to chat to you more, you'll usually find me jumping around lobby-1 lol

Posted May 21, 2020
    Clickyyy likes this.
  13. Hey!

Hope to see you around Mineplex!

Posted May 21, 2020
    Clickyyy likes this.
  14. hah! yeah you'll see me in Lobby-1 as well as it is one of the most active ones lol.

Nice to meet you too!

you too!

OP OP
    oBasically likes this.
  15. Hey!
    It's so nice to get to know you! I'm Taylor and I have been playing since 2014-2015 as well! I also love chilling in Lobby-1 or playing any game really however, Cake Wars would have to be my favorite! Whenever I try to play Skywars it just fails miserably LOL. I hope to see you around the server! Feel free to add me in game if you ever wanna play! And if you have any questions feel free to PM me :D

Posted May 21, 2020