• 2046 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10484 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello!, UltraProName Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by UltraProName, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Hi! I'm Nacho2012_Premi <- ingame... And i'm Legend Rank, I Have a amount of 137 kills in CakeWars, (They don't truely believe me), My Favourite NANO games are: Color Swap, Bawk Bawk's Wrath and Quick. I truely like Gladiators, Musical Chair and I forgot xD

So That's all!

Posted Aug 30, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 30, 2019
    Yato and dallarth like this.
  2. Welcome to the Mineplex community.

I think I have about 40 kills in cake wars (only started playing it a few days ago). It's an extremely fun game and I'm really glad you enjoy playing it! If you want to play at some point, feel free to /party or /friend me in game (Ign: CookieBilly) :D

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  3. Hey there!

So how long have you been playing on Minecraft and Mineplex for? I also enjoy gladiators but I'm not very good at it. I hope to see you in-game sometime :)

Posted Aug 30, 2019
    UltraProName likes this.
  4. Dallarth, i had been playing minecraft for 3 yrs. And mineplex like 1

What's your ign?
    --- Post updated ---
    XD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 30, 2019
    dallarth likes this.
  5. Welcome to the forums. I've played mineplex for 3 years now and had my forums account for 46 days. I hope to see you in-game. I also hope that you feel welcomed.

Have a good day
    ~yato

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  6. Ah nice! My IGN is Dallarth :P

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  7. Posted Aug 30, 2019
    UltraProName likes this.
  8. --- Post updated ---

OP OP
    _Prof_ likes this.
  9. Hello!

My IGN is xEspeon. I have the Eternal rank. I have 91 kills in cake wars. My favourite game is SSM(Super smash mobs). Some other games I play are: DOM, SG(survival games), BH(Block Hunt). Welcome to the forums!

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  10. It's Okay, I don't need the Abreviation names, can you do /server Nacho2012_Premi Please? I'm waiting!

OP OP
  11. sadly I'm in school at the moment so I don't have access to my computer. :(

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  12. Okay

OP OP
  13. Hey UltraProName,
    That's a pretty cool username,
    Welcome to the Mineplex forums hope you have a good time! PM me if you need anything...

Posted Aug 31, 2019
  14. Hey buddy!

Hope you are doing well, it was great to read your introduction, my name is Nick. AyyNick is my Minecraft IGN. I don't play much of Cake Wars, but it's a fun game, keep working hard and you'll get even better, it just takes time. Anyways, welcome to Mineplex, I am glad you stumbled across the great forums, they're amazing for engaging with the community, making friends, sharing ideas and so much more. I am glad I read your post, if you ever want to chat or play some games, either PM me or add me in-game. Also, since you may not be familiar with the rules, I'd recommend reading them here. I hope I see you around!

Posted Aug 31, 2019