• 1368 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3947 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello :o

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LaurenxRose, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Hello!

I'm bored and just wanted to say hello and hope you're having a great night/day! :D good luck on finals if you're in school!!! xo

-Lauren

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  2. Hola!
    It's six in the morning for me - if I'm doing tests I am sooo dead.

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  3. It's 12 am for me LMAO. RIP!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 13, 2019
  4. Yea the first thing I did is check the forums. I'm currently writing a rebuttal vs. everyone who doesn't like my idea xD

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    LaurenxRose likes this.
  5. Best of luck!!!

OP OP
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  6. Heyo!
    Gosh darn it, you just reminded me about my EOY tests (End of Year) but I'd say I'm safe. I'm quite intelligent. I actually woke up at 6 AM just to look on the forums; you know see what's going on and all that. I have a Speaking Spanish Test today.

adiós
    Gardevoir

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  7. Ayyy! Good luck! Update me on how you do :D I took Spanish in high school. 2 years and miss it LOL.

OP OP
    ✦Sean likes this.
  8. Heyy!
    I am having a wonderful day so far (even though it is 07:38 AM), and I am looking forward to school breakup!! Still gotta wait 7 more days....

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  9. Hello!

I'm just chilling out right now and eating some chips.

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  10. Heyo! I'm doing great today. I just finished an extremely long week of work so I'm very happy that it's finally the weekend. Hopefully next week will be better! I'm looking forward to playing a lot of my favorite games on Mineplex all day today and tomorrow. I'm not in school anymore so I'm not stressing about exams or finals anymore but work is definitely a creator of stress!

Posted Dec 14, 2019