• 1244 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6556 Players Online
  • 5312 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Health in Hub Gladiators...

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by zytrus, Apr 8, 2020.

1. A pretty simple QoL addition - in the lobby you, of course, have gladiators and I think it'd be nice to show the health remaining upon winning to the loser. It's an extremely simple addition and it happens in the actual glads minigame so I believe it would be fitting to incorporate it into the lobby game. It would be nice to the health of your opponents when they win in several situations such as a slightly competitive 1v1 in the lobby glads or just if you're curious.

Summarised Idea if you don't wish to read the paragraph
    - Show the winner's health remaining to the loser.
    - Very easy to implement, it works the same in actual glads

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    Chalices, wattywatty14, Specy and 5 others like this.
  2. Hello!

I see this addition as cool and I wish to see it be added and it shouldn't be that hard to implement that. It will be so helpful to see how good you did in the fight and how much health your enemy had after he killed you.

I'm looking forward to seeing that in the future QoL updates but it won't be in priority now but when QoL update will be planned, it should be definitely included in the update. Also, I really want to see this feature in all other normal PVP games as well just like it's in actual GLD game.

Overall, +1 to this idea as it's a nice QoL suggestion which shouldn't be hard to implement.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    Truthhs, Wiz2K, CCheck and 1 other person like this.
  3. Thanks so much!! <3 I really like your idea of implementing this into other regular Pvp games asw.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2020
    Evgeen likes this.
  4. I completely, agree +1.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    zytrus likes this.
  5. Hey,

I am also in favor of this idea, since it really doesn't give you some sort of advantage when you know the health of your opponent. A lot of other servers have such a feature like this, so I don't see a reason why Mineplex wouldn't approve of this idea. This idea would also prevent such mods like Damage indicators, if still a thing, to happen in Lobby gladiators. All together, I think his would be a nice change to make, but given the amount of updates set to happen in the future, I think it would take time to process through this idea, make the update, and eventually release it. It would be a minor change, so I doubt it would take as much time, but it should take a while for Mineplex to discuss about the idea, process through the idea, and eventually implement it. Otherwise, hope I gave good feedback on your wonderful change to lobby gladiators. Nice idea.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    zytrus and AspiringMod like this.
  6. Hey!

This is a great idea! This feature is used in many different places so it should be used here too. I know a lot of players ask the other how much health they had, so this would fix that problem. This update is small and it would help make Gladiators better, and it is easy to implement. So I give this a +1, thanks for the idea!

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    zytrus likes this.
  7. I may be wrong here but I think his idea was to show the remaining health that the winner of the round had after he killed the opponent, not to implement health indicators in fights, though I may be wrong.

Overall, if I understood the idea correctly, I'm completely down to implement it as I don't think much effort needs to be put into including this and yet it'll make a pretty major difference.

Thank you for the idea :)

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    zytrus and Wiz2K like this.
  8. I think this is a great idea considering the actual Gladiator game includes this! I know that my friends and I always ask each other how much health the other had left, and I'm sure people would appreciate this little addition.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    zytrus and Wiz2K like this.
  9. Hey,

I love the idea, rather than having to ask how much health they were at it would just tell them. I don't think it'd be that hard either since it has the same features in gladiators. I'd love to see this in a QoL change that would be nice to have though not necessary. Ultimately +1 on the idea.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    zytrus likes this.

10. Thank you all so much for your support to this idea - I completely agree with all of you and for any concern the original idea was to have the health shown at the end of the fight but if you have any further additions that might improve the idea that is totally fine too! <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2020
    Walker, ItsFree and Wiz2K like this.
  11. It's a super small QoL change that I think would be really nice. Often times, I find myself in Lobby Gladiators after a fight wanting to know their health, and having this in place would make it that much easier to just see since you would not need to ask them. There's really no downside to this because in our other Gladiators games, you see their health after a fight, so it would also allow for more consistency.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    zytrus likes this.
  12. Hey! Like everyone else, I love this idea! It's a simple change that can be easily implemented, and it would also be really useful. I'm always curious about what health my gladiator opponent had after the fight.

A big +1 from me, keep up the great suggestions!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    Truthhs and zytrus like this.
  13. Thank yous <3 Everything you said is taking words right out of my mouth!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
    ChrissyTheFish likes this.