• 1141 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11225 Players Online
  • 10084 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

He Heyoo survival is boringg

Discussion in 'Survival' started by MyNameIsHurryingAlloy15, Oct 3, 2020.

?

Do you want survival as an anarchy server?

1. YES

41.7%
  2. NO

58.3%
  1. So survival mode used to be fun but within a day I thought to myself. This is so boring. So I'll only request one thing. Can you create an anarchy survival as a new game with a copy of normal survival but without the anti cheat? Thanks!

Posted Oct 3, 2020
    thawazp and Believerc like this.
  2. If you want anarchy then Mineplex is not the server for you.

Posted Oct 3, 2020
    Sunkeiss and Toastie like this.
  3. All I mean is, survivals other games are fine with the anti cheat. However, the game survival WITH the anti cheat is terrible. I'm just asking, can you make another version of it but as another game! You dummo

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 3, 2020
  4. When you say the "survival gamemode" do you mean Clans?

Posted Oct 3, 2020
  5. I mean Survival as in the game on bedrock.

Also judging by your profile, it seems you dont play much on bedrock

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 3, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 24, 2020
  6. Oh, Bedrock... Did not realize sorry!

Posted Oct 3, 2020
  7. Having an anarchy server would mean no moderation, hackers would fill the lobbies, people who aren't hackers would be at a huge disadvantage, and it would just cause chaos. The only thing I can see coming out of an anarchy server is a bunch of complaints on the forums and a ton of forum reports coming in. As a former Bedrock moderator, I can say that they are busy people and people on Reports Patrol shouldn't have to deal with reports from an anarchy server. In my eyes, there's just too many cons.
    My guess is that Survival used to be fun for you because items such as potions, elytras, invisible bedrock, and god bows were spawned in. Recently, our developer has patched toolbox and there shouldn't be items such as those anymore. What I will say is that even though the items were cool, it forced staff members to moderate the Survival platform just to ban those hackers who spawned in items and caused lag in the server. I believe it's also the reason that Survival was down for a few months, although I'm not too sure. Right now, there shouldnt be lots of spawned in items in Survival, which is exactly what is desired. I'm sorry if you enjoyed the previous Survival, but it was extremely hard for newer players without hacked items to truly enjoy the gamemode.

I hope that I have played enough Bedrock for you.

Posted Oct 3, 2020
  8. Hello!. I’m my opinion I wouldn’t agree that survival should be an anarchy server because otherwise hackers may spawn in op items such as op tools and stuff which can ruin the game. So it’s better to have moderation on survival rather than being the game itself with a bunch of hackers trying to ruin the game

Posted Oct 3, 2020,
    Last edited Oct 3, 2020
  9. So no one understands me. I'm gonna try again. I mean that create an anarchy minecraft server as a mini game in mineplex

Also you have played enough XD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 3, 2020,
  10. I dont think a separate anarchy server should be made due to the fact that it would bring the hackers from that game into other games. However, I do think that survival as a more anarchic server would be nice. The god items and building blocks that people brought in was what made it fun. This newer non-anarchic server is less fun in my opinion. That was what separated Mineplex survival from other survival servers and made is so special to play on. I doubt that they will get rid of the new features no matter how many people ask so many of us have just gave up. I don't want to turn this forum about the patch so I will stop now. My only point is the anarchic like nature of survival is what made it fun
    Thanks,
    Multi

Posted Oct 12, 2020
    Toastie and thawazp like this.
  11. Finally someone who understands me!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 12, 2020
  12. Have I seen you on survival before? I sort of recognize your name.

Posted Oct 12, 2020
  13. My bedrock edition name is HurryingAlloy15 and I used to talk a lot and i was mostly on survival 7 and 16

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 12, 2020
  14. Tbh not having people spawning in stuff is fine and we never had anarchy and don’t need it the rules are fine with me but the issue is they took away everything that made the game a game at all of they put things back the way they were the day survival came back before they crapped on all of us it would be perfect (like it was for that single day before they ruined it) no hacker issues or people to wreck the economy, a trading market that actually gave players any reason to play trade and interact, blocks to build with and all in a world we all put so much time into that’s now turned to a hollow shell very few items of value and they’re so rare they can never be traded ( or worn because they break instantly) no potions or eleytra (both base game elements) no mobs to fight farms to build legit nothing is left it’s not even Minecraft it’s just build a dirt and stone huts surrounded by zombies and skeletons and your done nothing else to do it’s a shame that the absolute best mc experience on any platform or version was reduced to this to please a vocal minority of 5 year olds who are on their first day and people who never even played survival it’s even sadder that the mods keep backing this up when they are players too they (or some of them are) so they know it’s bs and tell us things like oh maybe suggest the nether or the end maybe it’ll happen or ask for the blocks you already had before to be re added to the game it’s ridiculous we had the full game this is like a demo to the beta of mc or something idk how removing basic features from the game that are core part of playing the game can be considered an improvement and we shouldn’t have to beg to play Minecraft on a Minecraft server smh

Posted Oct 14, 2020
  15. Survival was down due to issues with the update and some Messed up internal politics that led to months without anyone at mineplex with the skills to manage the servers not because of the items in the game and in fact when it came back just as it was the day it went off everything worked fine it’s only since they have removed most of the game (not just illegal items but most of the items mobs and blocks from the base game) that it now has major issues even loading completely untouched empty terrain and opening crafting tables, it’s was never an anarchy server and there were always rules not only that but when it came back up hackers were gone yet everything else remained and it should have just stayed that way seeing as it’s only taken the mining crafting and surviving out of Minecraft survival and is now a complete mess of lag like I’ve never seen before and now hackers actually are a bigger issue than before because they just go around raiding and nothing can even stop them since we have no way to protect ourselves or our builds with most of the tools from the base game missing, there is no excuse for any of it also it was never hard for new players to enjoy the game except for people who were either drooling on moms iPad or just didn’t want to play the game and even for those people me and many (if not most) others would help new players get started it’s a lie to use that as a reason for it that i keep hearing and it’s just utter nonesense funny thing is then I’ll get a response from mods that oh the items made it too easy for new players to get set up too, so which one is it? Too hard too easy or as the people who actually took the time to play and progress in the game would say it was perfect these same players who complain probably play peaceful or creative In their solo worlds too ( if they can even figure out that much) it’s not the job of a survival server to appease players who want the game on peaceful or creative or who don’t want play the same game as everyone else, btw toolbox does still work and many players now are forced to use it in order to capture footage of builds since eleytra are gone and it seems the hackers are worse than ever now because while they aren’t spawning in items and giving them away anymore they have nothing to do but raid and grief new players so instead of new players being gifted supplies and welcomed to the community they are being terrorized worse than ever before, I report them when I can but I’m never on to catch them like I used to be because there’s no reason to play anymore idk how much you play recently but it’s been a disaster since they ripped all the Minecraft out of Minecraft and I’m sry if I come off harsh too it’s just that people keep parroting the same Things (mostly staff brand new players and people who don’t play survival at all) That didn’t make sense before and surely don’t now and anyone with any interest in survival Or it’s community would not be able to say with a str8 face or a nonguilty conscience

it was never anarchy all people want is the game back the way it was, stronger anticheat is fine I always reported hackers to help the cause, and when survival returned there was stronger anticheat but surprisingly besides item spawning it seems hackers are now worse than they were and now we can’t defend our builds because most of the base game stuff was removed we all just want our game back that we all put so much into

Posted Oct 14, 2020,
    JetStarglaze likes this.
  16. I agree with everything you just said but this post was about if a separate anarchy server should be made.

Posted Oct 14, 2020
  17. The survival mode is anarchy when mods are gone.
    During these times,hackers can easily take over the current server they are in.

Posted Oct 17, 2020
  18. I mean not full Anarchy, but the old survival servers was WAY Better. Except when people would throw god potions at me and I would be blind for hours, or when they spawn in super creeper and it kills me.

Posted Oct 17, 2020
  19. Why vote?
    Survival mode is already an anarchy server.

Posted Oct 20, 2020
  20. No- the anti-cheat is there to ensure fair play. Removing the anti-cheat would be promoting cheating on our server, directly, which is unfortunately not the goal.

An "anarchy server" is also typically subject to inappropriate behavior, builds, etc. which Mineplex, as a partnered server, is responsible for keeping clean.

All in all, -1

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Fusafez, StyxKiller03 and Anna ♡ like this.