• 2547 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5126 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Having Power Play Club added to the Bedrock shop

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by THELichCA, Jul 14, 2019.

?

Would you be interested in getting PPC if it becomes available in the Mineplex bedrock shop?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Hello,

I’ll keep my suggestion short and straight forward; some players that play on bedrock are also active on the forums. My suggestion is to add the monthly subscription Power Play Club to the Mineplex bedrock shop, purchasing it with Minecoins.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  2. This is a pretty simple suggestion, but I think it would be a good idea! Bedrock users should also have the luxury of having Power Play Club (PPC), and like you said, some might want the blue forums highlight but aren't Java players. This way, they're able to get their incentives on Bedrock by changing the Omega chest to the highest chest Bedrock offers, getting the game amplifiers and everything else that comes with PPC for Java. I don't have anything much to add onto this other than I think it would be really cool to branch PPC out to Bedrock players.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    ATruePitato and THELichCA like this.
  3. While I browse the forums as a bedrock player I feel so left out by all the java players with their roles, while bedrock people just have the roles for mineplex. This is a simple to implement feature so I do think this should be added.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  4. I disagree with you. Not only will the bedrock players have Ingame rewards like the Java players do when getting PPC, you also can get the forum features. I also don’t think bedrock players are “left out”; they have their own sub-forum for bugs, suggestions, discussions and more!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 15, 2019
  5. I have never said that bedrock players feel left out I said that I, as a bedrock player feel left out because I can't buy a forum role.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    THELichCA likes this.
  6. Adding PPC to Bedrock could easily be a valuable and lucrative addition for the network and its patrons, and I'd love to see it implemented! That being said, it would be difficult to justify PPC on Bedrock because currently cosmetic and chat offerings are limited.

If our Bedrock Development team can add more content designed for PPC (Star indicator, new/better cosmetics?) I would love to see this implemented.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    THELichCA likes this.
  7. The features of PPC could be directly related to bedrock; features like special furtnitute for housing and crates doesn’t have to be like the Java edition of PPC.

Got it. That was a misunderstanding I apologise. :sigils_down:

OP OP
  8. Posted Jul 15, 2019
    THELichCA likes this.
  9. I didn't mean it had to be like the Java Edition, I just don't think there's enough content on our Bedrock network right now to make PPC a justifiable purchase.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  10. I agree with you, they should definitely prioritise other projects such as fixing the current bugs in bedrock. Though this feature if added would be loved by the community.

OP OP
    ClqssyOwl likes this.
  11. Heyo,
    I would absolutely adore seeing PPC added into the Bedrock shop because I believe that Bedrock players should be able to enjoy the amazing features PPC has to offer. I have a suggestion - Different colors when a player on Bedrock writes. For example, Java PPC members will have the classic light blue shade, however for Bedrock PPC members they could have a light green shade. Hopefully, this may make it more clear on which PPC members play on the Bedrock or Java platform.

Overall, the idea you have shared with us is simple, however it'll be imperative towards Bedrock players who would like to experience all the unique features PPC has to offer. +1 from me.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    skarm and THELichCA like this.
  12. I really like this suggestion! Adding PPC to the Bedrock server would allow for many more people to be able to purchase the subscription and show their dedication towards the server. There are many people who play only on Bedrock, and adding this in would allow them all the cool perks that PPC gives its members! However, if this were to be implemented, I think that there would need to be some changes on Bedrock.

As ClqssyOwl said, Bedrock would need some updates in order to justify bringing the subscription over. As it stands right now, I think that it would not be the best add to the server, mainly due to there needing to be more PPC-specific perks. However, if the team would be able to add in some Bedrock-specific perks, I think that it would attract many players to purchase the subscription, and would then be a great add to the server.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    THELichCA likes this.
  13. Posted Jul 16, 2019
    THELichCA likes this.
  14. I don't see why this shouldn't be added. It would be beneficial to Mineplex in terms of funds, and it would provide bedrock users and incentive to get more cosmetics. I think the transfer of chests and cosmetics onto the bedrock platform should be fairly simple. I see this being added. Therefore, it's a +1 from me!

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    THELichCA likes this.
  15. This is a really good idea, and I remember seeing Logan's (@TeaSpiller) original post. I didn't reply as I didn't have any more to add to it, given it was all positive. Nothing has changed for me, and I'm still 100% on board with this. Not only, money-wise, is this a really good idea, but it's awesome to give our Bedrock playerbase more cosmetics to work with. If we look at this from a business perspective, Bedrock is our larger platform and if people were given the option to purchase PPC, they most definitely would. Giving Bedrock more cosmetics is also a wonderful addition, and it would add a lot more layers to the rank and give more of a reason for people to purchase it over other things. If it's possible, I think we should try to implement it.

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  16. This idea was already suggested before. You can find the original thread that was made by Logan (TeaSpiller) here. I think it’d be a great idea to add PPC perks for Bedrock players. As I said, it’d be a great addition to the PPC player who would enjoy their perks and features. Do you think it’s worth buying the Bedrock PPC? I think it should because the majority of the players enjoy their fancy cosmetics.

I hope that they’ll add the PPC subscription for Bedrock in the future.

Posted Jul 16, 2019

17. Thank you for your feedback, if I knew that @TeaSpiller has already made a thread about this, I would’ve not made this thread, anyway I hope this gets added soon!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 16, 2019