• 699 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3796 Players Online
  • 3097 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Happy Thanksgiving Event! | 0:00 | US

Discussion in 'Events' started by Bunni, Nov 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Added to Events Calendar for dates: 11/26/20

1. Happy Thanksgiving from the Events Team!

[​IMG]
    Come celebrate Thanksgiving with us!
    We'll be hanging out, playing some games, and just having a good time celebrating everything we're thankful for. Join us this Wednesday at 7pm ET in /server EVENT-1!
    If you have any specific ideas for this event, feel free to let us know - we're always happy to hear your ideas!

Also, Event Assistance applications are open for all three regions, you can apply here at Mineplex.com/eventassistance - Feel free to message anyone on Event Squad if you have any questions or concerns! They close soon, so if you're going to apply now is the time!

[​IMG]

Posted Nov 24, 2020
  2. First! Also I will hopefully be there!

Posted Nov 24, 2020
  3. Sounds cool, hope I can be there \o/

Posted Nov 24, 2020
  4. I will try and be there!

Posted Nov 24, 2020
  5. I can't go ): Family reasons..

Posted Nov 24, 2020
  6. Ooo sounds like fun, I hope this will be the first event I can go to. If there is one, what's the player cap for the event server? I don't have a rank as of yet, so I want to make sure I can join before the queue builds up.

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  7. Don't worry, there are basically unlimited spots during events. Lobbies don't go over 50 players for most events, so I can assure you there won't be a queue and you don't need a rank to participate :)

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  8. Well yeah I don't think you need a rank to join.

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  9. Wooo, can't wait for it to start!

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  10. Exciting!! Hope everyone attending has lots of fun! (:

Posted Nov 25, 2020
    PieOrPi likes this.
  11. Thanks to everyone who came to tonight's event! It was fun, we really hope you all enjoyed it. As a reminder, you can always give us feedback by messaging any Event Squad member.
    All the winners from Build My Thing will receive 1k shards each. Love you guys, we hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

[​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 25, 2020
    PieOrPi, wattywatty14, andr3w and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.