• 2183 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10621 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Happy 1st Birthday, Nano Games!

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by BatPandaPower, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Today On September 15th 2019 Nano Games will Officially be one year old! Happy Birthday Nano Games! It has a been a pleasure playing so far and I enjoy playing it all day every day. I just think it needs some bugs squashed and a few new games added however I understand how it can be hard to come up with new games so I am a bit more lenient of this. I do like that new maps are being added which keeps the game fresh.

Posted Sep 14, 2019
  2. This is great! Nano games are some of the most fun games on Mineplex and it feels like they were introduced just yesterday. I honestly can't believe it's been a year since they came out. Thanks for the reminder!

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    InfuiBoom likes this.
  3. Hey!

This is such a great milestone for Mineplex, Nano Games is so much fun, I often find myself playing it ours on end. I am looking forward to seeing some new maps and games in the future for Nano, but at the moment there is a nice variety of fun, short but sweet games. Happy 1 year anniversary Nano Games!!

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    InfuiBoom likes this.
  4. Yep. Happy birthday Nano! I spent a lot of time playing nano, but since then I've moved on to playing Mixed Arcade. One thing you know is that if nano is a year old and Mineplex releases a game every year or so, it's new game season.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Sobki likes this.
  5. Mineplex only releases a new game once per year now? If they want to gain players then they should release way more often.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  6. They simply just don't have enough developer resources. There's 2 backend and 1 front end developer, so balancing content and bug fixes is required.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Jango_55 and SpookVegetables like this.
  7. Happy 1 year anniversary Nano! One of my favorite games on Mineplex. I hope that Nano gets more and more updates and more mini-games added in the future.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  8. Happy first birthday to Nano Games! I've been playing Nano Games since its release over a year ago, and it's still fun. I love the variety of games as well as the people that I've met through Nano. Thank you to Mineplex for creating such a fun set of games! Here's to another awesome year!

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  9. Happy 1st bday

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  10. Wow, it's already been a year! The game went through a lot of changes and now it's one of the most popular games on the server. I'm really happy about how the game ended up and I'm curious to see how the game will be like a couple months or years from now. While the game still has room for improvement, I'm very hopeful for the future of this game.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  11. HAPPY. FIRST. BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY!!

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  12. If be correct enough, it's a year today since the release of Nano Games for everyone. It was available in Beta for Eternals & PPC members since 2th of September 2018 and then for all players with ranks till 15.09.2018. (Thanks to @Klobby for reminding me that).

Anyway, Happy first birthday of public availability, Nano Games! I always enjoyed to play some small and simple games, so I liked and still like Nano Games too and play that when I have free time. Nano is the best game to play when you have nothing to do.

I hope there will be more updates and new games for Nano in the future.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  13. My fav place to go where people can't be tryhards :D

Happy First Birthday!!!

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  14. Yay!

Happy birthday to Nano games. This game is so much fun I was playing it earlier today ahaha.

It’s also a great way to get XP!

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  15. I love Nano Games haha, I still remember Bawk Bawk Games. . . :(

Happy birthday, Nano Games !! We love you aaaa

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  16. I only have played 3 games but I plan on doing more soon!

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  17. Awesome!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2019
  18. That's really exciting, I've won a lot of NANO games and played so many, they're a load of fun and are really balanced and fair in terms of skill base and how long it takes to learn mechanics. I also remember telling t3hero some game ideas for NANO and one of my ideas getting added as a game! (Ores, ores, ores).​

Posted Sep 19, 2019