• 1432 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5734 Players Online
  • 4302 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hamza's super late Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hxmza, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Hello fellow Mineplexians!

I've been a member of this community for 5 years and counting. I don't think I've made an introduction yet, so here I am!

My name is Hamza, I am 16 years old, I'm originally from Syria but I'm also Canadian (both since birth) and I currently live in Kuwait which is a small country in the Middle-East. Outside of Mineplex, I enjoy hanging out with friends, practice playing my violin (not as much in recent times ;-;) and playing other video games such as CS:GO and Rainbow Six Siege. My favourite sport is Basketball, though I don't get to play it much here since most of the time, the temperatures here are exceedingly high in the summertime, which makes it really hard to even leave your home and most of the time during the summer, if you want to go anywhere, you would go to a mall since it's enclosed with air conditioners.

I absolutely love the work I do here on Mineplex! I enjoy every second of helping out a fellow player whether it's answering their question or dealing with a rule-breaker, it's always rewarding. Thankfully, I've been lucky enough to join some subteams here on Mineplex: Ideas Team, Translations Team (Arabic), Forum Moderator and Reports Patrol. I love the work that I do for every subteam, it really feels rewarding and feels like I'm making a change! I sadly resigned from the Event Assistance subteam a couple of days ago due to other responsibilities that I had and other factors. But I still love events and try my best to attend some when I can. My future plans are either to continue my work further and join the Forum Ninjas team or go to the mentoring side and become a Mentoring Assistant and continue my work to become a mentor! This doesn't mean that I wouldn't be open to joining other teams, but at this time I think those two are the teams that I want to hopefully join within my journey with no doubt.

Thank you for taking a look at my super late introduction! o-o

Posted Feb 15, 2020
  2. Hello Hazma! It’s nice to meet you. I’m LT, but feel free to call me by real name, Leo, too. I’ve been on Mineplex since 2015 and I’ve loved the server ever since. I’m from the U.S., specifically New York. It’s cool to see that you’re from somewhere outside the U.S.! I enjoy writing, reading, watching/playing ice hockey and American Football, and hanging out with my friends. I also love to help people out and meet new people too. I’m the team captain of my ice hockey team and we recently won a tournament. I love to watch Marvel movies, listen to Imagine Dragons, and watch the New York Islanders, my favorite hockey team. Some careers I have in mind are potentially an author, professional hockey player, or perhaps a pilot. Not 100% sure yet. I’m always looking for new and exciting things to try out. For example, I went to a restaurant that had Mako Shark as a special. I didn’t think I’d like it, but I tried it and absolutely loved it! Of course, now I can’t see to find it anywhere... but oh well. My favorite color would have to be red and my favorite song Ready Aim Fire by Imagine Dragons.

I loved getting to know a little more about you and I’d definitely like to know even more. I can say that I’ve seen you around the Forums a lot and I think you’re a great Moderator. I can definitely see you with that Sr. Mod Tag some time soon! Good luck to you in the future. Sorry, this is a bit long XD. It was nice reading about you~

Posted Feb 15, 2020
    Hxmza likes this.
  3. I’ve seen you around the forums quite frequently, but it was neat to get to know some more about you.

I’m 15 years old, and I live in the United States. I love to play sports, but personally, I prefer football and hockey. I’ve never had an interest in playing any instruments, despite my interest in music. I always enjoy hanging out with friends, here, and in real life as well. I tend just to play Minecraft, occasionally I’ll play other games. I’ve been on Mineplex since 2015, and I’ve had a mostly positive experience here. My favorite games on Bedrock are Cake Wars, Sky Wars, and Micro Battles, on Java, I like to play Nano Games, Super Paintball, and DOM. Someday, I hope to become a member of a subteam.

Hopefully, we can get to know each other better in the future, and possibly play sometime.

Posted Feb 15, 2020
    Hxmza likes this.
  4. Hi Hamza!

I’ve seen you around on the forums and on the TT subteam. Although we haven’t really spoken yet, you seem like a really cool person! I also used to play the violin and basketball, but I stopped a few years ago (I wasn’t very good at either haha, though I probably could have been improved significantly with more motivation to practice). I wish you good luck in your future goals inside and outside of Mineplex!

Posted Feb 15, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 15, 2020
    Hxmza likes this.
  5. I have been a part of this community for 3 years.

Hello Hamza! My name is _Prof_ and I am 17 years old. I am from Canada and currently live in where I was born. Outside of Mineplex, my hobbies include ice hockey, guitar, YouTube, and reading. In Canada, temperatures have the tendency to produce ugly numbers, going under -20C sometimes.

I have also joined sub-teams on the past, them being MTT and IT. As soon as Ideas Team application open again, I am shooting the puck. Good luck on your senior mod team endeavours!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Feb 16, 2020
    Hxmza and xGetRektedx like this.
  6. Heyo!
    Wait, you're the guy that got a say on my profile cover! Lol. Anyway, hey Hamza! I'm Sean. I've seen you around, both on the forums and in-game! It was nice to see a bit more about you! I, too, love basketball, but I never get the chance to play it, because I'm either cooped up in my room, playing on Mineplex, or just because I am busy with something else. My only main hobby outside of mineplex is reading! I love reading. I have just finished 1000 pages, and am working my way through another 800 page-book. I've been here since December, 19 2013, and I have loved every moment of it! I have been thinking of applying for Trainee soon. I think you would do great as SR.MOD! Best of luck with your future staff careers!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    OnceAnL_, Hxmza and xGetRektedx like this.