• 2030 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2030 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Halloween Update (10/31/20)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by gyroninja, Oct 31, 2020.

1. The purpose of the heros on the Dwarves side was mainly about keeping Rob and his friends alive longer along with some creativity in special abilities. For the zombies side you are probably thinking of the different dragons which is
    a much more interesting way to seed the zombies team, but it would only really work if the dragon know what he was doing.
    Expanding on the mob offerings and selections would have been be nice but there were some major constrictions on time, so right now there is a constant chance for all of the mobs during the entire game. This whole game took under 3 weeks to go through the whole development process of idea -> design doc -> implementation -> qa -> fixes -> polish along with designing and building the map for it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 5, 2020
    Baloo likes this.
  2. Omg I was thinking the exact same thing. I also used to play Dwarves vs Zombies way back in 2012/2013 and Castle Defense definitely reminds me of it, its a nice throwback.

Posted Nov 5, 2020
    Baloo likes this.
  3. Looks like an awesome game, and it's really cool to see Bedrock get a holiday-exclusive game! I can't wait to try it out when I get the time.

Posted Nov 5, 2020
  4. I love the new game mode however I found that there is a major problem with it. Some people go into the game wanting to be on the invading monster team. Since they are forced to be humans at the start, they often throw the game, breaking blocks making it impossible to defend the king. This becomes extremely annoying and makes it impossible to win certain games. Can you please add perhaps a team for the monsters or do something to prevent this.

Posted Nov 7, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  5. Nice game! I really enjoy it. :>

Posted Nov 11, 2020
  6. not good

Posted Nov 23, 2020 at 11:26 AM