• 1116 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11015 Players Online
  • 9899 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Halloween Screenshots - For the November Newsletter

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by 510bike, Oct 11, 2020.

1. For the upcoming edition of the Mineplex Newsletter, we're looking to share players' Halloween experiences on Mineplex with the community!
    For the next week and a half, we'll be collecting screenshots from community members and staff members, each of these screenshots will be featured in the upcoming edition of the Mineplex Newsletter! Submissions need to be on Mineplex and Halloween related.

Here's some possible ideas for submissions:
    • Group or solo screenshot with Halloween themed skins
    • Screenshot of Halloween Havoc gameplay
    • Screenshot of a Halloween Havoc win
    • Halloween cosmetic showcase
    Submissions close October 20th @ 11:59 PM EST.
    Fill out this form here with your submission!
    https://forms.gle/hknC23z9AVY4ze799

Posted Oct 11, 2020
    chhase, Amg_, LT Tombstone 77 and 6 others like this.
  2. I will try my best to find some cool shots! This sounds really fun, and will be a nice way to remember the amazing lobbies and games we played on. Good luck everyone!

Posted Oct 11, 2020
    510bike and Anna ♡ like this.
  3. Only a few days left for submissions, get them in quickly <3_<3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 17, 2020
  4. I'm super excited to see the new addition, it's been a crazy month and a lot of awesome things have happened! Can't wait until it's published ^^

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    AyyNick likes this.
  5. This is super exciting and I am planning on getting some cool shots in for the Nov. Newsletter. I hope my screenshots could possibly get featured and I look forward to the next Newsletter. You guys always do a fantastic job.

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    AyyNick likes this.