• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Halloween Havoc Revive Issue

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by Terrapinboy01, Oct 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been playing Halloween Havoc and whenever I die, I'm kicked and sent to the main lobby (until a new game is available) instead of sending me to the game lobby to wait for a possible revival. This seems to be happening to others as well because while playing their armor stand body disappears immediately. Is the reviving broken?

Posted Oct 8, 2019
  2. I don't believe the issue has to do with reviving - instead, I think it has to do with your in-game preferences. There is a setting that allows you to remain in the game lobby instead of immediately sending you to the hub upon death. To resolve this issue, you can access settings by entering the command /prefs, click on the comparator that says "Game Mechanic Preferences", then disable the option beneath the clock. I believe sending players to the lobby upon death should be kept on hold until they have no chance of returning back in the game. Regardless, I've forwarded the issue and it might be fixed whenever there is time; in the meantime, you can follow the steps above to fix your problem.

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Oct 8, 2019
    Terrapinboy01 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.