• 345 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8783 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Halloween Havoc Recruitment

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by iceskating, Oct 9, 2019 at 7:47 PM.

1. okay so i've been grinding the game for almost 10 hours today (there goes my school day off) and made it 8 times to the last king and my teammates are always throwing, so if you are kind enough to help me and have already finished challenger mode or feel very confident please leave your ign and i'll friend you so we can hopefully win a game. not really expecting anything from this but most people i played with today have no idea what they're doing, so it's worth a shot.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 7:47 PM
  2. I will help but i might need some help on what kits to pick im a good pvper msg me when ever Coop_07

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 6:21 PM
  3. Never join a random lobby. Join or create a party for challenger mode in Lobby 1, you'll always find plays and people recruiting for a match.

Ideal kit strategy is 3 rogues and 1 mage, or 2 rogues and 2 mage, or experiment a little lol. Good luck

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 10:20 PM
  4. idk if you're still looking for people but if you want help i'd be happy to, won challenger in a random pub if that says anything lol. this thread is kinda old so at this point i'm sure you already won but if you're still trying just remember don't listen to anyone who tells you the "ideal" meta for HH. this has been out for like 5 days lol the only absolutely essential kits that you are at a severe disadvantage if you don't have are rogue and mage. those other 2 slots are literally expendable, we won with 1 of each class and had literally never met before so don't let other people dictate how you play if there's no substance to it

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 10:43 PM