• 218 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5607 Players Online
  • 5389 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Halloween Havoc Hardcore mode

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Fox McCloud, Oct 18, 2021.

1. I have came up with a small idea for halloween havoc. There should be a hardcore mode for halloween havoc. Halloween havoc hardcore is the same as challenger mode, but the only difference is that you can't respawn after you die. So basically, when you die, you can't be revived by anyone.

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  2. I haven't even completed Halloween Havoc Challenger mode.

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  3. Oh dang this would be extremely tricky, just imagine not even having your teammates to be revived you'd have to be pretty careful. Moreover it'd be insane to think about because you'd also need to watch your teammate's back whilst your own and probably check in on how they're doing. This may actually work too because if you've felt bored because you defeated HHC then you can try your luck and try and do everything in one life. The only concern would actually be that players would need some way to re-fill their health quicker because they'd loose a lot of health, yet that's just what I think.

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  4. Maybe just less 5ime to revive 5h3m

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  5. Nice idea, it would definitely propose a huge challenge for players.

Posted Oct 22, 2021