• 2081 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2081 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Halloween Havoc 2020 (CHALLENGE MODE!)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by cadbane86140, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Hello there! We are finally here at challenge mode of Halloween Havoc! Before I get into this let me just say we attempted this over 100 times and I am not even kidding when I say that! This was so unbelievably hard to do it without any communication whatsoever in call but somehow we managed to do it! In this video there are so many hilarious moments and even a VERY intense ending that I know you all are gonna love! I hope you all enjoy this video and if you did don't forget to like and sub for more! Also again Halloween this year on Mineplex was awesome! We had so much fun during the normal mode... with challenge mode it made us want to cry haha

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    RainbowUnicornGM, Anna ♡ and Hubble like this.
  2. gg

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  3. Yes cad! GG! Congrats and welcome to the winners club :D

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  4. Nice!

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  5. Awesome job, especially for not giving up despite the countless failures! Definitely not an easy task to accomplish considering all the new challenges that are provided this year.

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  6. Thank you so much! There is going to be a fail compilation of all the hilarious moments coming out and it will have you in it when you tried to help us out!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 30, 2020
    Hubble likes this.
  7. Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 30, 2020
  8. No problem! I loved the video and subscribed! :D

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  9. Another one of your amazing videos! Keep it up with the great content, man.

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  10. We need to take advice from his video. We got smacked when we tried earlier.

Haven't watched the video yet, but I appreciate any Mineplex content that is created.

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  11. lol that was mainly my fault (im not very good) sorry

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  12. Best mage NA, you can't lie ;P

Posted Oct 31, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  13. Hi! This was such a great video to watch, and I enjoyed it. Holy, that fight against the Pumpkin King was so intense that I started to freak out a bit inside. Congrats on completing Challenger mode nonetheless though! I hope to see more content from you in the future as well. Have a wonderful day!

Posted Oct 31, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  14. This was a nice watch, I'm glad you were able to win after many tries! Couldn't have won the game if you didn't clutch the parkour, so nice going there :)

Also, congrats on level 41!

Posted Oct 31, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  15. Thank you so much! We knew that we couldn't give up on this and also we really wanted the taunt that came with it as well haha but with all the fails that happened it made a pretty good fail compilation that is coming out later today!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 31, 2020
  16. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the support! It means the world to me!

OP OP
  17. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support!

OP OP
    hyperkinetic likes this.
  18. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support! When we were fighting the pumpkin king I thought it was over when Ben and I were in lava but we somehow got out of it! Fun fact we filmed this at 1 in the morning and that intense fight sort of woke up everyone in my house haha but it was totally worth it!

OP OP
    RainbowUnicornGM likes this.
  19. Thank you so much! We both were so relieved that we didn't have to go through challenge mode again! The funny thing is with the parkour that was the first time I completed it and which was surprising that I wasn't able to do it before, we play parkour maps all the time and that parkour was just very difficult for some reason lol. I am glad you enjoyed the video! I really appreciate the support!

OP OP
  20. Nice job on completing HHC!! I personally haven't even gotten to the pumpkin king part of HHC yet, so I don't think I'll be getting the cool taunt and sword name D:

I always love seeing your content and keep up the amazing work! I hope to see you with the purple "YT" rank soon!!

Posted Oct 31, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.