• 420 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8419 Players Online
  • 7999 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Halloween Event Plans?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by BlazeFire, Sep 9, 2021.

1. If Mineplex wants to pull off even the slightest bit of a comeback, the best they can do at the moment is to make the most of the Halloween season.

I'd suggest beginning the festivities IMMEDIATELY ON OCTOBER FIRST (if they're ready). That includes Halloween Havoc, the event lobby, holiday chests, and whatever else that may be in store. I'd also recommend keeping them up A FEW A DAYS AFTER HALLOWEEN like they did in years 2019 and prior, as least year it was all unexpectedly removed as soon as Halloween was done on the first. Why? To give people a chance to enjoy the ever popular Halloween Havoc a bit longer and potentially grind for more wins or Challenger wins. I was ultimately unable to beat Challenger in 2020 despite doing sp the previous two years because I got a very late start on my attempts and it ended earlier than anticipated.

Another thing would be TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT AS SOON AS IT COMES OUT. I've noticed they haven't been too good at updating the newsletter on the front page of this site, so a big announcement on here and on the Mineplex Twitter day one would help to make these exciting updates known. As I said before, maybe INCLUDE AN END DATE as well.

As for Halloween Havoc, and I've mentioned this once before, here's my take on what they should do with the game itself. USE THE 2018-19 ONE. The 2020 one ruined the best kit (Rogue) and didn't do Mage any favors either. Maybe keep the buffs to Berserker and Archer so they're actually legitimate options instead of niche picks for beginners. The 2020 one made the mob fight at the beginning a lot worse as Rogues and Berserkers will just rush to the town square and leave the much slower Mages and Archers at the mercy of the mobs they didn't kill, and there's no good spot to stand while fighting Gendo or the giant the way there was on the 2018 map (the tree for Gendo and second story buildings for the giant). The 2020 version did have a few more puzzles, which I liked, but the parkour section was brutal, as you're forced to run up and around a pit while lava is rapidly rising below you without kit abilities and if you die, you're body might not end up in a good spot to be healed AND when you DO get to the top, you're automatically thrown into the Molten Snake boss fight. Don't even get me started with the ship hopping final batltle sequence, the 2018 one with the castle was leagues better. PLEASE keep the best elements of both.

There's my two cents, but what do they have planned for real? When will we know?

Posted Sep 9, 2021
    Cloudy, Mohawk2, Red Pikmin and 4 others like this.
  2. Also put castle defense back in again that was a fun seasonal game

Posted Sep 9, 2021
    Cloudy and BlazeFire like this.
  3. Mineplex should milk HH as much as they can. I'd say start 2 weeks before October and end it 2 weeks after October.

Posted Sep 10, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  4. yessss i want my #1 spot back, it was short but i want it back lol

Posted Sep 10, 2021
  5. You deserve to be #1

Posted Sep 10, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  6. I believe they should try and advertise it and start as fast as they can (plus a couple days after) for advertising they should post it on the Twitter and on the server banner where it says “classic mini-games as that is usually used to show updates.

Posted Sep 11, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  7. Mineplex should also make the most out of Christmas Chaos and make a game for Thanksgiving if they can.

Posted Sep 11, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  8. I support this game, except for the comments about bringing back the 2018-2019 map. I really like the new map, though I will agree the beginning section shouldn't be able to just be skipped by running through without fighting the mobs.

Posted Sep 18, 2021
    Red Pikmin likes this.