• 1230 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10966 Players Online
  • 9736 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Halloween costumes

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by affinity0, Oct 17, 2020.

1. As we enter the spooky season and Halloween is drawing nearer each day, I thought I'd make a thread about Halloween costumes! Sadly, many of us won't be able to trick or treat this year, or go to Halloween parties but I'm curious nonetheless ^^

So I ask you this, what are you dressing up as this year?

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    M3k_, Anna ♡ and aiirr like this.
  2. Unfortunately even though my area has been getting increasingly better and has re-opened most places about 75% and even allows people not to wear masks all the time, trick-or-treating or any other Halloween activity most likely won't be happening here either. I've not got a costume planned this year for the reasons above, but we did order some for our dogs! We figured it's the perfect year to try out costumes for them to see if they do well, and maybe we'll dress them up next year too.

We went the cliché route with ordering them both spider costumes just because they'll look super goofy. They're not too fond of wearing clothing so we most likely wasted our money, but it's worth a shot! This is a fun topic, I really hope some more people respond to this since I always find it interesting what people come up with for Halloween.

Posted Oct 18, 2020
    affinity0 likes this.
  3. Heya!

Tbh I’m not rlly sure this year lol. But last year I took out my brothers Trick-or-Treating dressed up as Napoleon Dynamite lol. That was a fun one to dress up as. If u have ever watched that movie, u know what I mean lol, what a character!

Posted Oct 18, 2020
    aiirr and affinity0 like this.
  4. I was planning to be Harley Quinn or possibly Lucy from Fairytail but sadly I'm not doing much this year for Halloween anymore so I don't believe I will be dressing up. Unfortunate since Halloween is by far my favourite Holiday.

Originally I planned to go trick or treating but with the virus I ruled that out fairly quickly, then I decided if my sister didn't work I would head to her house and pass out candy there since she lives in the city and I don't. Unfortunately for me my sister hasn't gotten any notice saying shes off on Halloween so shes probably going to be working the night shift. Therefore, this year I will probably just go hang out with my boyfriend and not really dress up. Ill more than likely just stop by the store and grab myself a bag of mixed candy from there.

Posted Oct 18, 2020
    aiirr and affinity0 like this.

5. Omg, that's adorable ^^ I'd love to see pictures of the dressed up doggos (if they're not too grumpy for having to wear clothes that is). That's such a creative idea though, I didn't know you could buy dog Halloween outfits

I'm sorry to hear about your situation though, let's hope it's all sorted by next year

That's a great idea, absolutely iconic too haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 18, 2020
    Camdino and aiirr like this.
  6. Hey!
    Sadly this year due to the increase in Covid-19 cases in my area it looks like I wont be dressing up :(. I am probably going to stay at home to stay safe and maybe do stuff with my family :D!

Posted Oct 18, 2020
    affinity0 likes this.
  7. 3 words: Softo and Weto

Posted Oct 19, 2020
    affinity0 likes this.
  8. I’m not going trick or treating but my school hosts an event every Halloween where seniors can come to school in a costume. Obviously this year is gonna be different with covid, but they’re still planning on hosting the event. Me and a group of friends are going as mermaids (kinda basic, not my first choice for sure but that’s what the majority wanted haha). I wanted to be a plague doctor but my school doesn’t allow full head coverings so it wouldn’t have worked anyway. Nevertheless I’m super excited for the event :)

Posted Oct 19, 2020
    affinity0 likes this.
  9. In my country halloween is not popular among teenagers, I probably won't dress up as anything :(

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    affinity0 likes this.
  10. hii! i’m probably not gonna go out for halloween this year due to COVID, but i planned on dressing up with purge masks with a few other friends. maybe next year! :)

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    affinity0 likes this.