• 128 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1815 Players Online
  • 1687 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hackusating

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by JusticeDeBouwer, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Someone said I had "reach" and another guy said "ikr"

;---;

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  2. Just keep killing them and say it's not reach it's actually KA, or that you don't even need to hack to kill em, it'll make it more fun.

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  3. Let’s not do that :)

Anyway hackusating once is allowed so you should just take it as a compliment and move on. If they start spamming accusations you should report them which you can do here after reading the Reporting Guide here

Posted Apr 21, 2020
    xGetRekted and RainbowUnicornGM like this.
  4. Their cake was eaten.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2020
  5. Hi there!

Being accused of hacking is totally not a good feeling when you have been working hard to enhance your skills. Hackusating was merged under spam in June 2019. Due to the merge, it's only punishable when a player accuses another player of hacking by spamming the message multiple times. If you happen to come across something like this, please do /report or report the player on the forums at this link. If the player(s) was/were not spamming, I would just recommend to /ignore them.

Have a great day!

Posted Apr 21, 2020
    RainbowUnicornGM likes this.
  6. Hello!

There is not much you could do if someone is hackusating you. The player in question should firstly report you with sufficient evidence or call a staff member to inspect you. If the player hackusated you excessively (spammed the chat for example), then you can report them for spam.

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  7. He recorded ;-;

OP OP
  8. In that case then, the report would be investigated by the QA (Quality Assurance) team because they are responsible for investigating reach accusations. If they find that you are innocent, his/her report will be denied. If not, then you can make an appeal with evidence of you not using cheats.

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  9. Tbh I think hackusating isn’t that big of a deal, if anything if you are legit it makes you feel really good that people think you hack.

Posted Apr 21, 2020
    anthxny likes this.
  10. What's good evidence then? Showing my versions folder? I still have a hacked client installed which i don't use.

OP OP
  11. Nope because that hackusater can't pvp.

OP OP
  12. As mentioned by the appeals guide found here, your versions folder is insufficient evidence of you not cheating. A sufficient type of evidence would be a recorded video of you not using cheats.

Don't worry though, the QA team will look deeply into the report and come to a conclusion. They will take everything into consideration such as lag.

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  13. Ok ty

OP OP
  14. I see people getting really toxic over being accuse of reach by another player and its kinda sad they get so worked up abt an alex skin being salty.

Posted May 1, 2020
  15. i got hackusated because i jumpbridged and had good armor

Posted May 1, 2020
  16. I wish I got hackusated :/

Posted May 1, 2020
  17. Please stop using reach.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 2, 2020
  18. stop hacking dude illl report you you use kill aura.

Posted May 2, 2020
  19. :D

Posted May 2, 2020