• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6147 Players Online
  • 3257 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hacking against Hackers

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by doomer222, May 20, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recently I was in the lobby doing duels to get better at pvp, however after a little while a user named Deadman73 comes along and starts using multiple hacks to win in the duels, in response we tried to report this but as 2 users with no rank the /report doesn't work for use. We were able to report him thanks to a legend that was there, however the hacker kept on playing. So in this scenario would it be ok if I also used hacks against Deadman73 to level the playing field and turn them off against people without hacks.

doomer222
    Unfortunately Ii have no recorded evidence

Posted May 20, 2020
    jis likes this.
  2. Hey!
    You are not allowed to hack under any circumstances. By hacking against a hacker, you also risk the chance of being banned. If you do have recorded evidence of any hacker, you can report them at https://www.mineplex.com/reports. Be sure to check out the Reporting Guide linked at the top of the page :)
    Seeing as your question has been answered I'll be locking this thread. Feel free to PM me with questions or concerns.

thread locked

Posted May 20, 2020,
    Last edited May 30, 2020
    Fusafez, jis, WowTamman and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.