• 2088 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6358 Players Online
  • 4270 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hacker

Discussion in 'Help' started by Gkkuu, Jun 14, 2019 at 6:05 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey,

I was playing mineplex survival mode and some kid said this,

“You do know we are using toolbox lol”
    I think that’s what the kid said I can’t remember but I have proof

Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 6:06 PM
  2. Yo!
    This is not the place to report players, if you'd like to report someone you can do so at mineplex.com/reports. However, a picture of a player admitting they have a hack or a blacklisted modification is not enough evidence to get them punished.. it has to clearly show them breaking the rule(s). If you have any questions feel free to message a BEDROCK Reports Patrol member which can be found at mineplex.com/subteams

Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 6:07 PM
  3. If you find a player using hacks, you will have to report them @ www.mineplex.com/reports, simply saying a person is hacking though is not sufficient evidence for a report. I suggest you read the reporting guide (see www.mineplex.com/report-guide/).

To be able to do so, you will have to link your minecraft account to this website, to find out how you can do that, go to www.mineplex.com/link and follow the instructions there.

Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 6:08 PM
  4. Hey!

Unfortunately, someone simply saying they have some sort of cheat is not punishable according to the rulebook. That means that you cannot report a player for this. If you do happen to find a player cheating, you can report them here with valid evidence (Not screenshots for cheating, videos.). You can find the rulebooks here.

However, like said above, you have to link your character on the forums. In order to link your accounts, log onto Mineplex on the platform you choose to link your forums account with, then go here. Copy and paste the command shown on the page I redirected you to and paste it as a command on Minecraft account.

Good luck with your report!

Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 6:14 PM
  5. Heyo! I'm going to go ahead and lock both your threads. You got a wonderful response from both natesbait and Overdog.

The following is all the information and links you should need to properly report a player:
    To summarize, someone admitting to hacking is not punishable, we would need video proof for hackers, and screenshots for rules broken in chat. You will not be able to report at the correct link (www.mineplex.com/reports) until you link your character at www.mineplex.com/link

Thanks so much for your interest in keeping our server clear of rule breakers!

Thread Locked ~ Concern Addressed

Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 7:02 PM
    natesbait likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.