• 801 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4070 Players Online
  • 3269 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

HACKER SPOTTED in NANO GAMES 4/21/19

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Hedgie__, Apr 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was playing Nano games trying to record gameplay when I encountered a hacker. I managed to get footage of him before he logged off. Hopefully we can bring justice. Hope this helps!

- Hedgie__

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  2. Don't interfere with them in their natural habitat. Not cool, dude.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    Hedgie__ likes this.
  3. If you wanna get them banned, you would have to submit a report here! This isn’t the write place to report someone...

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  4. Oh I see! Thank you for giving me this info! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2019
  5. Yes, like what @Nicodami said, it would be better if you submitted a report here. This is because you have a much better chance of the hackers being dealt with if you submit a report.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  6. Yep! Please report the hacker with the evidence you have gathered here! Thank you! If you haven't already, make sure to ask a staff member to invite you to the staffrequest community so you can report hackers in game, and also since you have the hero rank, you have access to the /report command so you can report hackers that way too!

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  7. This is the incorrect place to make a report, to do so, please visit this page. In your report, make sure you spell out the offender's username correctly, as well as provide the most sufficient evidence that you can. For more details on how to create a report, you can visit the official reporting guide.

As your concern has been addressed, and as there's no need to keep this thread open, I will now lock it. If you have any further questions, feel free to message me or any other member of Reports Patrol!

Thread Locked >> Concern Addressed

Posted Apr 21, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.