• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hacker Problem in Clans-7

Discussion in 'Clans' started by CruxisX, Nov 26, 2018.

1. CruxisX

CruxisX

Hello there friends! If there is anyone who plays on Clans-7, I would like to know if you have had any encounters with hackers. Anyways, in clans-7 there is a big problem with hackers. Yes i know this is a casual server, but this is more than there should be. Pretty much every person i have fought is hacking. I even figured out a while ago i was in a hacker clan since we later got disbanded. (Clan name was HyperX.) I honestly think the staff don't ban hackers on that server, or it feels like it. If you are in Clans-7, you are probably familiar with the clan GetOverIt. CaptainPigmans is in the clan, and they have recently been inviting hackers, and CaptainPigmans did nothing about it. I even reported the players in StaffRequest, but nothing happened. And unfortunately i was never able to get a clip of the guy hacking. Since we have 4 legends, we don't want to move to a new server, otherwise we will lose the legends that we worked hard to get. Right now we are deciding whether to forget about the legends and just move to a new server. I honestly would rather fight legit people and gain lots of gear over having a few legends. The point of this whole thread was that staff should be paying more attention to hackers in clans-7, although people would just keep getting alts. That is another thing. The staff aren't IP banning hackers in clans like they said they would. But I will make another thread on that sometime in the near future. Anyways, thanks for reading and have a nice day! :D

Posted Nov 26, 2018
    Adrianna likes this.
  2. Xion

Xion

Hey there,
    I play on Clans Seven, although I will not disclose who I am because I enjoy getting hackusated. Remember that not all Level 0 accounts are hacking, I bought my alt two weeks ago. I'm in the clan GetOverIt, and I would like you to note that we do not, and never have, invited hackers.
    But still, on the first 2 days I played that server I got phased about 20 times by HyperX. I'm surprised they were alive that long.
    By the way, yes, they do IP ban many alters.

Posted Nov 26, 2018
    Adrianna likes this.
  3. Adrianna

Adrianna

Heyo,

I understand your frustration with the amount of players that aren't legit on clans-7. I myself play on here, typically in vanish to better deal with the number of people hacking. I suggest you join ClansRequest as this is a chat aimed for moderating only Clans, I'm a co-leader in this and will come if I'm online and see a request in this chat. There are several other members of CM in this community too. Trust me, we're all aware of the issue in clans-7 and are actively trying our best to keep it under control. If you can't seem to get a staff member on to help you, I suggest you record and report them at Mineplex.com/clansreport as me and several other members of CM moderate this and answer reports very frequently. As for the ip banning, yes, we do issue ip bans but only in serious cases. We don't issue this to every single hacker in clans, keep this in mind.

Posted Nov 30, 2018
    Xion likes this.
  4. Duppy

Duppy

This may be the wrong person, but weren't you a moderator in a clan that frequently mass duped ore blocks in Season 2? Weren't you also banned for hacking and the use of alt accounts, or is this the wrong person? Name seems quite familiar.

Either that or someone with a similar name to yours was in a clan named '100' and that's pretty unfortunate to be related to that person.

Posted Dec 6, 2018