• 3234 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11672 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hacker Improvements

Discussion in 'Clans' started by cards4in, Sep 8, 2019.

Tags:
?

Do you agree we should have a casual server with 20 hours needed?

1. Yes!

71.4%
  2. No, thats a horrible idea.

28.6%
  1. I'm going over 2 things. Its about the hackers. I use to be a hacker, and I have some information on them. Most of the moderators probably know about this hacked client feature, but it's called AntiVanish. AntiVanish is main part of a hacked client. It tells if a mod is in your game in vanish.(e.g. MB-1) The way I suggest you improve it, is to get onto an alt, and record(this alt suggestion may vary).

The second thing I wanted to talk about is the clans servers. I love the idea of having multiple servers, but I suggest you having 3 casual, and 2 hardcore. One of the casual servers should need 20 hours to join, and that will prevent a lot of hackers. I'd also like to suggest more CMs(Clans Moderators), to actively play on the 2 casual servers.

Posted Sep 8, 2019
  2. Aren’t you the same guy who invites hackers to his clan?

Posted Sep 10, 2019
  3. Imo, I think this is actually a really good idea because many legit clans players have 20 hours if they play frequently already. On top of this, hardcore isn't very popular to others due to all the added extras like better players and wars.
    However, just wondering if you could think of a way to stop hackers from just playing legit until they unlock that. But I guess it would still greatly reduce the number of hackers in that server. But that means many normal casual players would end up transferring to that server. Just some of my thoughts :D

--Echo

Posted Sep 11, 2019
  4. Heyo

AntiVanish has been known about since around 2017, at least by myself. This is already known by other staff as a result too, including the gwen dev. As for recording on an alt, sometimes we do, but not always as it's not as easy as it sounds. A majority of CM doesn't play right now due to the season being at an end, so it's easier just to spectate people.

The server idea was actually suggested by others in the past and recently I made a thread asking the community about how they would take a casual server with hardcore hours needed to join. You can find this thread here - https://www.mineplex.com/threads/casual-clans-with-hardcore-hours-would-you-play.67573/ and vote on it, CM is aware of this idea and feedback from this thread is being taken into consideration. As for having more CM active on these servers, we try our best to spread out when the season is high to cover as much moderation as possible. Keep in mind our team is one of the smaller ones, so there's not always a high number of us online. We're actively looking for new CMA's within the staff team, but this takes time.

Posted Sep 11, 2019
  5. Adri leaking season 7 release?? Soon™?!?

Posted Sep 12, 2019
    GAM and Adrianna like this.
  6. Should be in October at the latest i'd imagine

Posted Sep 13, 2019
  7. Yes October but not 2019 October 2020!11

Posted Sep 20, 2019 at 8:56 PM
    jonahbro19 likes this.