• 2178 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10616 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hacked Again..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AwesomeRich World, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can’t take this anymore.
    Been hacked 2 times!
    So making new account I will post on this of what username I am.
    VPN was trash, so was phone number help.
    ffs
    -AwesomeRichWorld

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  2. Posted Aug 13, 2019
  3. Sorry that you got hacked again, but if you want to find assistance for compromised accounts, I would recommend using the link Saker gave you above.

And I would recommend that you use a password that has no words in it. Also use numbers and symbols in your password, therefore it would take years for a good computer to crack the password.

If you have trouble remembering passwords, I think it would be a good idea to write it down so you don’t forget either.

Overall you should use the link Saker used above so you can learn more about compromised accounts.

Hope this helped. :)

Posted Aug 13, 2019
    Saker likes this.
  4. I'm no tech genie, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter where you are in the world: Your password's always gonna be the same. That being said, a VPN won't really help them figure out that your password is CheeseLogs

Turning it into Ch33s3L0g5 automatically makes your password 100% harder to guess.

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  5. Posted Aug 13, 2019
  6. Hey! Sorry to hear that your account was compromised. I'd recommend you secure your account immediately to prevent further trouble in the future. Make sure you change your password on all of your accounts, especially your security questions. You'd also want to enable 2FA to increase more protection. You can find the thread to learn more about Compromised Account & Account Security FAQ here. If you were banned for "compromised account" please submit an appeal at https://www.mineplex.com/appeals.

I'll lock the thread as the questions have been answered multiple times. If you have any questions about this thread and account safety, feel free to PM me.

Thread locked > Concern addressed

Posted Aug 14, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.