• 1377 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3461 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

gwen

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Multiplicative, Nov 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. not to be rude or anything but gwen is seriously broken right now and almost everyone i know just got banned by it so maybe fix it OwO

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  2. Hey!

The staff team is aware that Gwen false bans players at the moment and they are working on it. If you didn't know, the developer team is currently looking for a developer who can update Gwen to be a better anti-cheat, and they are doing their best to find the right developer. All we have to do is wait for a Gwen update.

Also, if this happens to you, remember to send in an appeal here and read the Punishment Appeal Guide before you do so. Tell this to those who are falsely banned as well.

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  3. They can’t just fix GWEN as they don’t have an anti cheat dev for it. If you feel as if your ban was unfair, appeal it here: https://www.mineplex.com/appeals

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  4. I think it can be safely said that GWEN is neither the worst n'or the best. That much is given. And unfortunately, I (n'or anyone else for that matter) can wave a magic wand and just instantly make GWEN perfect. That's not happening.

We have a position open at jobs.mineplex.com for a new GWEN developer so when we fill that position,updates to GWEN will be more frequent and more substantive.

If you (or "almost everyone you know") has been falsely banned by gwen than they may appeal it at mineplex.com/appeals. I know that it can be frustrating if that is the case but it happens - simply put.

In the end though, this is all well known that Gwen needs some serious upgrades but we also do not have a person dedicated solely to updating it, which makes things difficult.

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  5. So is GWEN on a banning spree right now? If that's the case then I ain't touching mineplex today.

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  6. Lmao gwen has been on a banning spree since gwen came out XDDDDDDD

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  7. Well yeah, I think everyone knows that. I heard its worse than usual though.

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  8. Stating the obvious, won't help. I mean, they don't have a Gwen Dev. rn so there's no much that can be done as of the moment.

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  9. I wouldnt know about the bans being more often but I've been kicked like 7 times in 2 weeks bc "hacking" and "flying" aka lag XD

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  10. A new update was released today which bans players for blocking with their sword. For those who got falsely banned by GWEN today, it is best to contact a Quality Assurance (QA) member. The QA and development teams are aware of this issue and are working hard to fixing it, and all we can do for now is to wait patiently until the problem is resolved.

As your concern has been addressed, I will be locking this thread. Please feel free to message me with any further questions.

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Nov 8, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 8, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.