• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1899 Players Online
  • 1899 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Gwen says! (Simon says, but Gwen)

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by MudkipLover2005, May 25, 2019.

1. Technically, it's like simon says, but with a different name. You start with 3 lives and it goes on until the time (5-10 Mins) or one player left. I thought of GWEN coz s/he (Might be genderless...) has the upperhand on telling people what to do. For example, the floor is lava and you can knock other players into it or anything else. This is like Minerware on -snip- but different.

Posted May 25, 2019
  2. Hey!

On Java, we actually had a game like this called Bawk Bawk Battles before! It was an arcade game, but let's say it wasn't the most popular one. If you want more info on that one, feel free to check its wiki page here! The game in itself was somewhat fun, but there were a lot of glitches here and there, and it was a bit longer than most other ones.

Nano Games then came around more or less as a revamped version of BBB (challenges taken from BBB but improved: chicken shoot, reverse tag or even some of the Quick tiny games (which itself is a form of Simon says: milk the cow, arrow rampage, punching pigs, etc). Ever since Nano came around, BBB has been discontinued: you can't queue for it in the arcade menu. Overall, I don't see it coming back on the Java platform any time soon!

You seem to be a bedrock player, so it could indeed be added there! However it feels like some challenges might be too hard for mobile users so I'm not sure if they could all work. Maybe some sort of version of Nano Games could act as a Simon says? Knowing roughly the demographics of the platform, it feels like this sort of game could be successful. Some Nano Games can definitely be played by users with inconvenient devices!

Posted May 25, 2019
  3. Ok, great Idea

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 25, 2019
  4. I think this would be a very fun game mode to play with others and some servers like the one you got Minerware from had it harder on PC but easier on Bedrock edition, this is also on java so I would love it for a Simon says to be on Bedrock!

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  5. I love this idea!!

Posted Jun 17, 2019