• 1879 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4458 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

GWEN Bans are improving

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by SummerIsFun2, Dec 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Most of the time when I run into a hacker, they get gwen banned now. This proves that the anti-cheat has improved. The developers have done a great job over the past couple of weeks.

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    M4RK7000 and Frqstbite like this.
  2. I agree. GWEN is now going to detect every hack, and I'm so excited to see hackers going bye-bye from Mineplex.

Posted Dec 7, 2019
  3. Without evidence, this does not "prove" anything, it is just merely a theory. I've seen hackers that have been hacking for months still hacking so my "theory" is nothing has changed.

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    Mitchy and NothinButNetYT like this.
  4. Of course,

GWEN has improved a lot thanks to the developers, I hope this can resolve many issues with players encountering cheaters.

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  5. And have you reported these hackers? If these hackers have been surrounding Mineplex for months, it is most likely for the best that you help GWEN out by reporting them so a staff member can evaluate the situation.

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  6. There is a new undesignated GWEN developer. It isn't public yet but it's totally been hinted at with the GWEN bans improving and the anti-cheat developer position being taken off jobs.mineplex.com. Whoever is currently working on the anti-cheat I'm really glad you're doing so.

Posted Dec 9, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 11, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  7. I have a recording software but my upload speed is so painfully slow that I am unable to record and upload footage. And since I'm only ultra rank I can't /report

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  8. Well, I hope you have a friend who can do it for you, thank you for helping me understand your situation a little bit more.

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  9. i can relate, some dude was doing the nono hacked client thing in my game and gwen gave him a suckerpunch

gwen is epic gamer

Posted Dec 9, 2019