• 1114 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9848 Players Online
  • 8734 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Guhracie's Introduction!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Guhracie :), Apr 26, 2021.

1. hey! I'm actually a long time Mineplex player, and I haven't been on here since summer so idk if anyone remembers me but i used to go by oBasically :)

I just felt like reintroducing. don't know how active i'll be, but it'd be cool to make some friends!

Some things about me i guess are that i really love minecraft + i used to make skins, my favorite food is hawaiian pizza, i'm 16, my favorite games are turf wars and castle siege (i'm aware CS is gone now, it's a shame isn't it?), and i rlly like marina and the diamonds' music (she's my avatar on here haha)

also I go by she/her pronouns :)

haven't been on the forums since july so i hope i'm doing this right :0

<3 Gracie

Posted Apr 26, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 26, 2021
    Fusafez, Orangey and yvuggu like this.
  2. Hello hello! Nice to meet you Gracie, and welcome to the forums! Really quickly I wanted to mention that some things change in a year, and since the last time you've been on the forums was July, I'd reccomend checking out the rules to make sure you're all caught up!

That being said, here's a little bit about me, since introductions go both ways;
    My name is Arrow, and I've been a Bedrock Moderator for about four months now. I'm 17, use he/him pronouns, and my favorite game on the network is also Turf Wars, so it's cool to see that we have that in common, even though you play on Java by the looks of your profile.
    I also really like Marina's music, so that's also interesting to see, although I listen way more to Unlike Pluto and Fall Out Boy haha

Although we play on different platforms, if you ever see me feel free to say hi! You can also message me with any questions you may have. Have a great day! :D

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  3. Hey thanks so much! I assumed a lot's changed so I figured I should freshen up on the rules :) It's cool we have so much in common!

I hope your day is wonderful :0

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 26, 2021
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.
  4. Hey! :)

First of all, welcome back (that's if you plan to stay)! My name is Sierra but most people refer to me as siee, although you can call me whatever you'd like. I'm 15 years old, go by she/her pronouns, and I'm a Java Trainee here on Mineplex. My favourite game has always been Cake Wars but I also enjoy Nano Games and SSM (I suck at SSM though so you'll almost never catch me playing it). I don't listen to that much music but when I do I listen to the same playlist on repeat and put myself in my feels haha.

Anywayysss, if you ever need anything feel free to PM me! I'm on here pretty often so I'll see it quickly. One last thing, if you ever see me in-game don't be a stranger and say hi!

Posted Apr 26, 2021
    Guhracie :) likes this.
  5. Yo.

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  6. Hiii it’s nice to meet you, I’m Maeve!

I’ve been a part of Mineplex since about 2015, although I had a huge break from about 2018-late 2020, so I don’t recognise you. It’s lovely to meet you though, although we are so different from one another

I don’t really like pizza, but I have nothing against Hawaiian. I love cooking myself and usually eat noodles or sea food. I also really love space, and hope to become an astronomer in the near future.

My favourite games at the moment are Master Builders, Speed Builders, MIN and, to have one thing in common, SSM! I’m terrible at SSM as well, though, so you won’t see me there so often as well. Usually I play Guardian, Skeleton, or Skeleton Horse as well as any other kit, really - I don’t have a main set in stone.

As you can see, I’m also currently a Trainee on Java - I was a Moderator all the way back in 2017 as well, so this is my second time here!

I used to listen to Marina when a I was younger. I don’t listen to too much music nowadays but, when I do, I listen to east coast rap a ton.

It was great to meet you, feel free to /f me in-game :)

Posted Apr 27, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 27, 2021
  7. Hey Gracie!
    Nice to meet you! I joined Mineplex back in 2014, and became a staff member in August! I really enjoy playing castle siege as well, although it's mainly played in MPS servers after its removal. It's always nice to meet another CS lover haha. I really enjoy listening to pop music as well.

I actually think I remember you under your previous username! It's great to see that you're returning to the forums. Thank you so much for posting here! It's always nice to meet new people.

Feel free to message me if needed, and I'd be down to play a few games if you'd like!

Posted Apr 27, 2021
    Guhracie :) and Fusafez like this.
  8. Welcome back! I

I also found myself back here recently as well. I've been playing since 2014 and stopped playing MC all together in 2017, but it's nice being back! I feel like I recognize your old IGN a bit, actually. Once upon a time, I was a Mod here on Mineplex and my favorite game was Turf Wars, so I might've seen you around!

Hawaiian pizza is so underrated to me so seeing that it's someone's favorite is oddly nice. I'm really basic, so my favorite is cheese. If they can't perfect a cheese pizza, there's no point in me trying anything else, honestly. I'm not a huge Marina fan, but I do love some of her classics. I feel like if I actually wanted to get deeper into it, I would probably become a long-time fan.

Anyways, it's nice to meet you! Even if I did know you back in the day, fresh starts are never a bad idea. I hope you have a great rest of your day/night!

~Jordan

Posted May 2, 2021
  9. Hi

Posted May 2, 2021