• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Guess worth try

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FlintsEpicSword, Feb 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey so was just muted for 'filter bypass'. My intent was to literally filter the word I knew was naughty so that it was filtered. it was 0 8 0 0. the '8' in the 4 letter word I was meaning to type out was suppose to be capitalized. but I type so fast my shift key got skipped. So basically it came out to become 0 8 0 0 vs 0 * 0 0 which was the objective. It was a silly mistake and had no malintent. Is it really worth a month-long mute to teach a lesson I already know so what exactly is this accomplishing?
    Thanks,
    -Flint

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  2. appeal at mineplex.com/appeals also read the guide to appealing

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  3. Yo!
    If you'd like to appeal a punishment that is 30+ days in length or a punishment that you claim to be false, you can submit an appeal at www.mineplex.com/appeals. Before appealing, I suggest reading over the appeal guide which can be found here -> https://www.mineplex.com/appeal-guide/. Since your concern has been addressed, I'll be locking this thread but if you have any questions feel free to message me.

~Thread Locked
    -Concern Addressed

Posted Feb 13, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.