• 870 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7312 Players Online
  • 6442 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Guess whos back...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ItzBunniYT, May 5, 2021.

1. So yes i have been dead for a while. The reason why this account is inactive is because i been heavily involved in the potpvp community and playing alot of HCF and Practice. I am planning on making a return back to the mineplex community fully once the Lunar ban is removed! But I will start to be more active on the forums. If you dont me let me introduce myself.

Hello my name is Bunni not the staff member! You can call me bunni or emily i really dont care what you call me. I am a person who loves cyber security and coding. And I am a InfoSec and Malware Analyst. I am also a Java and Javascript developer and I am currently learning Spigot and Bungeecord API.

I cant wait to get involved with this lovely community again.
    Emily <3

Posted May 5, 2021
    Anna., siee and 0775 like this.
  2. wb bunni :P

also,
    You forgot the word know xd

Posted May 5, 2021
  3. ty and

who?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 5, 2021
  4. w
    who what

Posted May 6, 2021
  5. who asked :D jk

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 6, 2021
  6. Welcome Back!

Posted May 20, 2021
  7. Welcome back Bunni!

It's so great to see you again back on Mineplex. I think we already know each other a lot. Hopefully, we can meet again in-game, forums, and Discord one day. :)

Posted May 30, 2021
  8. Hey Bunni!

I'm siee, and it was great to read a bit about you! I'm going to start off by letting you know that the Lunar ban has been lifted as of May 25th! You can read some information about it here; https://www.mineplex.com/threads/informational-only-about-lunar-client-status.179493/.

Moving on, I'm a Java Trainee here and I have been for just under two months. I also came back to Mineplex this year and I have zero regrets about it, I've had so much fun since I came back and I'm glad I did. It's cool to hear you're interested in coding, seems like a lot of people like it and I kinda want to try it but I know I'd never actually get around to it. I honestly have no clue what you're talking about after you mention coding though haha. Anyways, I mentioned earlier I'm a Java player but I'm also super active here on the forums so hopefully we'll see each other around!

Posted Jun 1, 2021
    ItsFree likes this.
  9. Hey Bunni!

I won't lie, at first I thought this was going to be an introduction from Event Squad Bunni. I didn't even know there was a community member who goes by the same name, so there's that! I'll have to get used to differentiating between the two. It's also slightly coincidental that you go by Emily, who is currently the ES Admin.

Moving on though, welcome back to the Mineplex community! It looks like you'll be making a full return considering the lunar client ban was recently lifted (though remember it's still use at your own risk). Like siee, I unfortunately don't have one iota about all the coding-related jazz you mentioned. The most I've done in coding was a ten-week module in school that ended up being four weeks, two of those weeks involving sitting there eating ice cream, and the other two involving messing around on Scratch. So I'm honestly clueless, but I know it's a really beneficial skill to learn. Cybersecurity/cybercrime is such an intriguing field; I'd love to hear more about what you do on a daily basis.

To introduce myself, my name is Caleb and I'm 16 years old. I've been part of the Mineplex community since 2014, and I've been a staff member twice! I reinstated as a Moderator back in April, prior to that I was staff from March - December 2020. Just like you, I'm happy to be back and taking on a more active role on the network. I'm still attending school, currently heading into Fifth Year which is my second-last year before I leave. When I leave, I'm looking to head down the route of science or medicine. Recently, I've been doing quite a bit of research into what being a biochemist is like as a career. I'm taking Biology and Chemistry next year, which should open doors into that general area.

Once again, welcome back to the Mineplex community! We're very happy to have you here. Hopefully I'll see you around in-game and on the forums over the next while - you'll most likely find me in Nano Games, Speed Builders or Lobby-1 on Java. As for the forums, I'm everywhere. If you'd like, you can refresh yourself with the rules at https://www.mineplex.com/rules/ as they may have changed since the last time you were active. :)

Posted Jun 2, 2021
  10. Hey Bunni!!

Ironically I immediately thought Bunni from Event Squad was writing an introduction like @WowCaleb said! Firstly, a huge welcome back to Mineplex! I'm really excited to see that you are making a return. I won't get into details with the Lunar client ban being lifted and the rules as others have already covered that subject.

That's so cool you are into cyber security and coding! I am really interested in both, and at one point I considered majoring in computer science. I really wish I would have taught myself more about coding and cyber security at a younger age, it feels like now I don't even know where to start, it's so broad! It sounds like you have a very good grasp of those subjects, that is really amazing!

I'll put a little introduction of myself so you can get to know a bit about me! I'm Riskingg and I'm 19 years old. I've debated so much on careers and majors with college and ultimately I am currently debating between psychology, mortuary science, or being a dental hygienist. Like I said earlier, I used to want to major in computer science but ended up changing my mind on that. I've taken one year to figure things out with school, and I'm hoping to attend college either in the fall or spring. As for Mineplex, I really enjoy a good game of Cake Wars, Skywars and NANO!

Once again, welcome back! If you'd ever like to chat or play some games, my inbox is always open!

Posted Jun 2, 2021
    WowCaleb likes this.
  11. Hi Bunni!

First and foremost, welcome back to Mineplex! To reiterate what others above me have said, I am pleased to confirm that the Lunar Client has indeed been unblocked on Mineplex and is fully allowed. Now that that's out of the way, I too really enjoyed reading through your introduction here! I've been a staff member here at Mineplex for more than nine months now although I've actually been a part of the community for a bit over six years total. I'm pretty active in-game, here on the forums, and also on Discord, so it's very likely that you'll see me around on at least a couple of those platforms.

When I'm in-game (typically on Java) you'll usually find me playing games like Super Smash Mobs, Cake Wars, Block Hunt, and Minestrike, although I like to change it up quite often and play a variety of other games too. You can also find me hanging around in one of the lobbies pretty frequently as well. I'm also on a few subteams that fall under my role as a Moderator including CCC, FMA & RP, so if you have any questions at all about our Content Creator Program, the forums, forum reports, or really about anything for that matter, then you are more than welcome to message me!

Since it's been a bit, if you haven't already then I'd encourage you to take a peak at our rules page and our FAQ page just to re-familiarize yourself with all of that useful information. Of course, we are thrilled to have you back and do feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions or concerns that you'd like me to address for you!

Posted Jun 8, 2021