• 2526 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11879 Players Online
  • 9353 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Guardian is Cool

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Cabob, Oct 2, 2018.

?

Guardian?

1. Yes

2. Please

3. Dad

4. Best

5. Fish

6. True Damage

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey guys!1!!1!!
    Show all your Guardian appreciation here! Guardian is the coolest kit in SSM! Who agrees? :gwen::sigils_down::willy:
    [​IMG]
    T r U e D a M a G e

Pls answer poll for my project guys.

Posted Oct 2, 2018
    Pupett, MiningCreeper and Jam like this.
  2. Jam
    x

Grudian iz rip-ouf of Irkon Golun.

Leav pototo if i halp plox ty

Posted Oct 2, 2018
    Pupett and Cabob like this.
  3. HAHAHHAHA your silly wet friend is gonna be dead from my creeper faction

Posted Oct 2, 2018
    _JPXFRD_ likes this.
  4. NO NOT THE CREEPERS ANYTHING BUT THEM!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 2, 2018
    Worpp likes this.
  5. guardian was more of a mistake than 1.9 pvp

Posted Oct 2, 2018
  6. >Open's suitcase of appreciation.

...I coulda sworen there was something here...

(tbh tho, Guardian would be more respectful to me, if it was more unique. And it's not)

Posted Oct 2, 2018
  7. Ah yes, because we have all kinds of targeted damage boost abilities, sources of true damage, and multi-activation recovery moves

I believe you mean "Wolf"

Posted Oct 2, 2018
    Cabob likes this.
  8. If we're going there.
    The only part of Guardian i find interesting is Target lazer as it gives the MC Mob's attack something different.
    I do not care for true damage and for all I know it's still meme.
    And if you want to be technical, both Wither Skeleton and Witch have multi-activation recovery moves. The likes of Pigs can use their recovery more than once, as can Chicken. And Cow and Skelly Horse has Multi-functional recovery moves.

It just doesn't help that it has a ground pound attack and a hook like attack. Sure, there's probably similar but this is one I hate more as what it does the same... isn't great. (Imo)

Posted Oct 2, 2018
  9. But you dont complain about Wolf/Spider, Zombie/Skeleton, Slime, Blaze, Creeper, Cow, Villager, Squid, Pig, and so on

It just seems to me like a double standard on your part to complain about Guardian in particular having a bland hook move, but not complain about other kits that have very similar moves

Posted Oct 2, 2018
  10. No because they do things differently despite seemingly being similar. I can accept Zombie and Skelly as one focus' on pure range with Barrage and Zombie takes more skill. Zombie has combo potential meanwhile Skeleton is more focus'd on keeping other's away.

Spider doesn't focus on comboing with a thing like ravage but has the ability to peel away at anyone if done right. Idk why the others are there.

But again...
    IMO.
    I know your feeling about the kit but this is just what I think.

Posted Oct 2, 2018
  11. how dare you

Posted Oct 2, 2018
    Crash likes this.
  12. T A R G E T L A S E R

Posted Oct 2, 2018
  13. Yes, but ultimately your complaints against Guardian are
    1) It's too similar to IG
    2) The kit could have had 'more original moves'

But for 1, it's no different than Spider/Wolf or Zombie/Skeleton- Similar style, some difference in abilities that allows for a little different play.

and for 2, you only complain about Guardian and 'gem toss' villager kit ideas. You dont care that Daze Potion, Bouncy Bacon, Sulphur, Slime Rocket, etc. are all abilities that fire a move that does knockback.

It just really seems to me like you hold Guardian to different standards than other kits.

Posted Oct 3, 2018
    SirInHueman and Cabob like this.
  14. I dislike the spiky fish man because he takes less ouchies from my eggs and babies when on low health, and that makes me a sad boy.
    :gwen:

Posted Oct 23, 2018
    Worpp and Crash like this.
  15. Maybe because I'm bad at this kit but I don't like Guardians pretty much.
    In my opinion, I think they are one the worst kit in SSM if you play it bad.
    Usually in SSM, noobs/people who are playing for the first use Guardians because they are one the most expensive and because they are the last kit. It's health is not very good, it's strongest attack "Target Laser" can break very easily, and etc. I don't see any point of making this thread since it's not discussing anything but telling your opinion about SSM guardian kit.

Posted Oct 23, 2018
  16. (pretend this text is small, MP hates formatting :[ )
    This thread is a meme.

Posted Oct 23, 2018
  17. agreed. this IS a meme.

Posted Oct 23, 2018
  18. Meme or not, guardian is still cool.
    It's also a pretty good kit with amazing combo potential. I think what holds more people back from using it is it's complexity and the fact that some of the most popular kits counter it (creeper, wolf, spider).

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 23, 2018
  19. Since when has the SSM community NOT turned something into a meme

Posted Oct 23, 2018
    ___TacoCat___ and Cabob like this.
  20. Gaurdian definitely = True Damage

Posted Oct 23, 2018
    Cabob likes this.