• 931 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10399 Players Online
  • 9468 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

GRIEFING ON SURVIVAL MINEPLEX

Discussion in 'Survival' started by GAMERGURL, Jan 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IS GRIEFING ON SURVIVAL MINEPLEX ALLOWED?

Like piston raiding peoples shulkers. Burning ppls wooden houses, or building lag machines near their base?

Cos in the game, i keep seeing many ppl say that griefing is allowed as long as they dont use hacks. And that these ppl have asked moderators before and they say it is allowed??

Plus there are many instances of ppl griefing with clear cut evidence like video clip but the report gets rejected??? HOWWWW??????

SOMEONE JUST BURNED DOWN MY HOUSE AND THAT IS ALLOWED????

Posted Jan 29, 2021
  2. It's technically allowed, but I don't think it's a nice thing to do though.

Posted Jan 29, 2021
    Kight likes this.
  3. I have no idea

Posted Jan 29, 2021
  4. Check the forums/rules to see if there is any.

Posted Jan 29, 2021
  5. This is correct. Technically according to RC it’s not against the rules but I still wouldn’t condone it.

Posted Jan 29, 2021
  6. Then why are u on the forums?

Posted Jan 29, 2021
    Dimosthenis and koqel like this.
  7. Hey! I went ahead and spoke to someone on Rules Committee to double check on whether griefing is allowed in Bedrock Survival since I wasn’t entirely sure. However, they noted that griefing in Survival is not punishable. Which explains why your reports against those who are griefing are getting denied. I’m extremely sorry that you are experiencing this and there isn’t much that you can do to combat this, however I recommend making sure that your land is claimed and if you come across anyone who is using unapproved methods (i.e hacking) in order to grief you can report those users at mineplex.com/reports, while also making sure you read over the Reporting Guide before doing so.

Furthermore, if you have any questions regarding the rules you are welcome to message someone on the Rules Committee team for a better explanation regarding this issue. Since your concern has been addressed, I’ll go ahead and lock this thread. If you have anymore questions don’t hesitate to message me or another staff member found here!

Thread Locked — Concern Addressed.

Posted Jan 29, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.