• 3353 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13133 Players Online
  • 9780 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Grey’s Anatomy or House

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Codename_S, Feb 25, 2020.

?

Grey’s Anatomy or House

1. Grey’s Anatomy

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. House M.D.

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Question to solve a dispute, which is the better Medical TV Show, Grey’s Anatomy, or House M.D.

Posted Feb 25, 2020
  2. I would go with Grey's Anatomy since that's what I used to watch with my parents and friends back in the day.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    xxRealCheetahxx likes this.
  3. I haven’t really started watching either one; I watched YouTube clips of both shows every now and then. I’d say that I like House from what I’ve seen. It’s really hilarious at some points and I just love that classic first episode that everyone loves! If I was to choose another medical drama show, I would definitely go with Chicago Med, I’ve been watching it for quite some time and I really love it. I love how realistic it is and I like the different characters that are presented throughout the series.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  4. I watch greys anatomy with my parents and I personally love it a lot. I am in love with the show and this is my second time watching it. So I choose Meredith Grey

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  5. Grey's Anatomy, the show itself dictates how hospitals are in real life. Not saying the same about House but, in my preference I'd choose Grey's Anatomy.

Posted Feb 29, 2020