• 266 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4728 Players Online
  • 4462 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheArrowsShadow, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Hello there! I'm the newest Bedrock Trainee as of this moment, so I thought it was time to formally introduce myself to the forums! You may have seen me around already, but here's my "official" intro.

My name is Arrow. I'm 17, and I've been playing on Mineplex since 2016, so almost five years, and I've been ON the forums for a little over a year, but I've only been active for a few months. You can usually find me in a Turf Wars game, since it was the first minigame that I ever played, and got me hooked on the server. Since then, I also play a decent amount of Cake Wars, and rarely you can find me with friends in Survival. I've made a bunch of friends that I'm happy to say are now like a family to me, and I look forward to making new ones through my trial and beyond.

I'm currently in the United States in the Eastern standard time zone. I'm a senior in high school, though I don't really have a plan for my life just yet. In the future I hope to have a career in art of some kind. I am currently employed as a karate instructor (which I love,) where I teach younger kids how to defend themselves and how to increase discipline and respect for both themselves and others.

I thoroughly enjoy drawing, and most of my time spent outside of Minecraft is on a sketchbook of some sorts, weather it be on the computer or physical paper. I am also currently working towards the YT rank. I regularly stream Turf and Cake Wars and I record videos to post on days that I can't stream. (The link to my channel is in my signature.) Other hobbies I enjoy outside of Minecraft include reading, writing, and walking my two dogs. Other games that I play include Zelda, Skyrim, Assassins Creed, and Dark Souls (Notice a pattern?.) I also listen to music constantly, so at this point it's probably an addiction. I've been listening to a lot of Unlike Pluto, Egzod, and Besomorph lately, but I enjoy almost everything.

If you find me on the server, chances are you'll run into some of my friends as well but feel free to say hello! Most likely you'll either see @Sunkeiss, @ForbiddenBreeze, and @sweetennr, though there are a ton of others as well.

Thanks for reading, have a great day and maybe I'll see you around! I look forward to working with everyone.
    Arrow

Posted Oct 25, 2020
  2. Hello arrow! I am glad that you made it to the staff team, and I hope that you will go far. I am a sophomore in high-school, and am excited for when I am done. I have thought many times about starting a YouTube channel, but have not had the time. I love Zelda and have completed twilight princess, which I think is the hardest one. I mainly play Minecraft, terraria, tf2, and a couple other games I have on steam.
    Anyway, thanks for the introduction!

Posted Oct 25, 2020
  3. Hey Arrow!

I’ve talked to you some time ago and you seem like a wonderful person! I hope you enjoy playing turf wars, especially with the update it received recently. (There was a lot of campers and I remember our little conversation about that)

Anyway, I like to see that you’re into drawing and I believe it can certainly help you with your future!
    I subbed to your YT as well and wish you the best of luck on getting the rank.
    Also, what are the names of your dogs and what kind of dogs are they? I would love to know if you don’t mind. :D

Hope to see you around on the bedrock server sometime and good luck with your trial!

Posted Oct 25, 2020
    Mothy likes this.
  4. Twilight Princess is my favorite, though I've also played Skyward Sword and a bit of Breath of the Wild. It's definitely the hardest one if you dont count the very first one haha

Gracias! One of my dogs is a Great Pyrenees, her name is Honey. The other is a Beagle/Lab/Hound/other things mix, and his name is Bosley.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 25, 2020
    AfflictionMR and BadgerInASuit like this.
  5. Hey!

I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying Mineplex and the forums as much as I do! I have just started high school (I am a freshman) and also can’t wait until I’m done! (Although it’s 3 and a half years left) To be honest, turf wars is not exactly my favorite as I don’t play it a lot but all Mineplex games are great! Maybe I’ll see you in game sometime as we are both bedrock players, but for now, enjoy your time here at Mineplex!

PS. I just realized that I didn’t use a single punctuation character except exclamation marks :P

Posted Oct 25, 2020
    LockNess8221 and TheArrowsShadow like this.
  6. Hey!

Congrats once again on being accepted as a staff member! I definitely look forward to seeing what you accomplish in the future with all of your goals for the team. It's great to see an introduction, and it's awesome that we have some things in common. I'm also a senior in high school, and although I've decided what I want to do in the future, it took quite a long time to make a decision, so I don't blame you for not having an idea of what you want to do yet. Art would be a really cool plan, and I'd love to see some of your work some time! It's also very cool that you're a karate instructor for kids, it's always lovely to be able to teach little ones about anything. It's also awesome that you have your own YouTube channel and are looking to possibly pursue a YT rank on Mineplex in the future, so I wish you luck on that and I know you can accomplish it! Keep striving for your goals and any uncertainty you have in life will reveal itself to you in no time. Have a great day!

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  7. Hello, Congrats on getting into the staff team, I love Turf Wars as a game as well, and I play it all day every day, almost and like you, it was the first mini-game I played when I discovered mineplex, albeit on a very different account named WalkingLibrary which was the name Microsoft assigned to me immediately when Microsoft bought Minecraft(or I got assigned/had to change my name, I'm not saying Microsoft took special care of me and changed my IGN) and I played many, many hours of Turf Wars back then, but apart from that I used to play Survival a lot, now I usually play Turf Wars, Skywars, Cakewars, and Micro Battles and sometimes even Block Hunt. I enjoy the Zelda games much like you as well actually, I have finished Majora's Mask, A Link in Time, and Breath of the Wild so far, yes some of them are old games but they're quite good games, I even played pokemon for a while, now though I play Minecraft almost exclusively.

Posted Oct 26, 2020
  8. Hey Arrow!

It was super nice to read more about you in your introduction! I wanted to congratulate you on your recent promotion to Trainee and again, welcome to the Mineplex Staff Team. My name is Amg, and I have been on the staff team for about two months now. I have also been playing Minecraft for a while and started back in 2014. Last year when I was a senior, I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life and I still don't - that's okay! In time I think we will all find our passions and paths. I think it's super cool that you are currently a karate instructor and teach young kids how to defend themselves. A funny fact about me is that I actually tried to do karate but I saw someone get kicked in the face and decided to quit haha! (I never even made it past my white belt.) Like yourself, I have a strong passion for art. I love to draw, paint, and do photography in my free time. I have taken art classes for several years and it has always been something that is relaxing for me. I wish you the best of luck in going for YouTube and hope that you are successful throughout your trial and with your channel! If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out to me, but again, welcome and best of luck with your trial!

Posted Oct 26, 2020
  9. What's up batchie?

First and foremost, congratulations on becoming a trainee! I'm looking forward to talking with you, and working along side you, despite the fact we are on different platforms. It was super nice to read your intro to get a better sense of who you are! I actually used to take karate classes when I was little, I did it for a few months and got up to a yellow belt. I wasn't too good, but it was a lot of fun. I too have 2 dogs, 1 is named Daisy who is a yellow lab, and Rosie who is a golden doodle. Even though I'm allergic to them, I still love them. I'll definitely see you around, the six pack batch will get through this together!

Posted Oct 26, 2020
  10. Hey arrow! Congrats on becoming a trainee!

Posted Oct 26, 2020
  11. Heyo!

First off, congrats on becoming a Bedrock Trainee! That's really cool, and I wish you the best of luck during your trial. Anyway, hi Arrow! Great introduction, it was fun being able to learn more about you. We enjoy a lot of the same games and hobbies which is really neat, and overall, you seem like a really great person. I don't play much Bedrock, but when I do, I go under the name MrCrackle36. So anyway, I hope to see you around!

Posted Oct 26, 2020
  12. Congratulations to you, my fellow batch member, and what a wonderful introduction!

As I am writing this, we are talking in discord right now, and you're a pretty cool person already. Though I will not see you in-game anytime soon (though I am heavily considering getting bedrock), I wish you the best of luck on your trial and staff endeavors :). I also have played games like Skyrim and Darksouls in the past, and I think it's pretty cool that you are a karate instructor, always great to know a skill like that. I wish you the best of luck in achieving the YouTube rank, I'm sure you can do it!

Hope to see you on the Java server sometime :)

Posted Oct 26, 2020
  13. Hey hey! Thank you, you're pretty cool as well. I hope to see you on bedrock, but I don't have money so I can't get Java ;-;

Best of luck to you in your trial as well!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 27, 2020
    S1KH likes this.
  14. Congrats on your acceptance!!!

I have a dog too! I hope to meet you around bedrock and java more often,,, I play java more often though so maybe not as much LOL <3

Posted Oct 27, 2020