• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Greetings my friends!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Creadword, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Hey! My name is Creadword but it’s pronounced C, read, word. I’ve been playing mineplex since 2013, and then I got my first account I didn’t have to share with my sister in 2015. My favorite game mode is Gladiators. Outside of games I’m big into soccer and lifestyle motivation. Like a lot of people, I enjoy to travel. And the last interesting thing about me is my dog Jamie.

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  2. hi

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    Creadword likes this.
  3. Heya,

I do have some things in common with you, I have a huge interest in soccer/football especially in the Premier League and I also have a dog. Besides that, welcome to Mineplex! If you need any assistance feel free to open a conversation with me and I'll be happy to help.

Yours Sincerely,

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77, Im_Ken and Creadword like this.
  4. owo

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2020
    iiSpecter likes this.
  5. Thank you so much!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2020
    zHalo likes this.
  6. I have also shared accounts before while playing Mineplex for the first time in May of 2014. A close friend now has sole possession of that account ever since I got mine in August of 2016. My favourite game is The Bridges. Outside of video games, I am into ice hockey, YouTube, guitar, and reading. I have an orange tabby (cat) as a pet. Welcome to the Mineplex forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Im_Ken and Creadword like this.
  7. Welcome to forums I think, it says you joined in February 2019, but imma ignore that. I'm Sunny / Slash, a 13 yr old kid who is basically obsessed with mineplex XD. I've been playing mineplex for a year and a few months I think, I don't keep track. I hope you enjoy your time on the forums, if you ever need someone to hangout with or play with, my java IGN is SlashTheWarrior and my discord is SlashTheWarrior#5996. Welcome to Forums Creadword

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Im_Ken and Creadword like this.
  8. Heeeeeellllllllllooooooooooooo! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here, I would recommend ypu check out the rules at www.mineplex.com/rules so you can avoid breaking any rules. If you have any questions feel free to send me a pm and I will try to get back to you asap.

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  9. Haha! Yeah I guess I am fairly new to using the forums. I used to back when it was run on Enjin but just recently got back into it. Thanks for the warm welcome!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 15, 2020
  10. Welcome to the forums, Creadword! I've known you recently when you got accepted to Trainee! If you haven't known me yet, let me introduce it to myself. My name is Phamtastic and I've joined Mineplex in late 2013 and later rejoined in September 2014. I joined the staff team as a Trainee on January 29, 2016, and my 4 years on the staff team is in 6 days! I'm currently a Senior Moderator, Forum Ninja with three subteams.

That's all the introduction I have! I cannot wait to talk to you more! :D

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  11. Helllooo!
    Nice to meet you. My name is 510bike, I’m 16 years old and I have also been playing Mineplex since 2013. It’s kind of crazy to think about, I’ve been part of this server for almost half of my life.
    I also like to travel. I think some of my favorite countries that I have been to are Norway and Singapore.
    Since you’re a new trainee, I wanted to wish you best of luck on your trial! I hope you’re having a great experience on the team so far.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  12. Hey Creadword!

The obvious thing I'm going to say is that I recognise you for gifting the shiny green tag under my name! It's working out great so far and I'm excited to test every feature to its full extent, as I haven't upgraded in years. I'm Caleb and I'm 15 years old living in Ireland, and I don't think there's any other Irish community members as far as I know. I joined in or around 2014 and took a few breaks from the server before returning. I love basketball and I'm working on my exercise regime as well - we'll see how far that goes! I also have a dog, called Lily.

I've seen you in-game only once or twice so I'm hoping to interact with you more as time goes by, as we have a good few things in common. I would suggest reading the rules but... that orange tag explains itself. Once again congratulations!

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  13. Hey!
    Nice to meet you, hope you find your way around the forums soon.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  14. Heyo!
    Welcome to the forums!
    if you want to talk or have any questions feel free to PM me (I don't bite!)
    Also grats on trainee!!!!!! <3
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  15. Thanks for introducing yourself, enjoy the forums and once again congratulations on your promotion.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  16. Hello Cread!

First of all congratulations on your recent promotion to Trainee! My name is Ayeconic, I am 17 and from the UK. I have also been playing Minecraft and Mineplex since 2013! I have been staff 3 times, in 2016, 2017 and returned in March 2019. In my spare time I like to watch Netflix, go shopping, sleep, eat and play games! I also like to go the gym and my favourite sports are badminton, dodgeball and cricket. I don't travel too much but the most recent place I went was Paris in October of 2019, I like travelling but I also hate it because I get stressed thinking I will forget to pack something or I will forget something at home :^)

Welcome to the forums and if you need anything I am only a message away!

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  17. Heyo Creadword

I've spoken to you a few times already (I think xD). Anyways, I'm Ken, although people call me variations of that (Kenny, Kenneth, Jen), so I honestly don't mind what you call me. I'm 17 years old and from the UK, and London. I'm a moderator currently and I've been a staff member for almost 6 weeks now. Outside of Mineplex, I love football and playing video games with my little brother, as well as practicing my maths and Spanish skills. In addition to this I love anime, and Netflix, and playing with my cat. On Mineplex, I enjoy interacting with friends, community members, and other staff members. My favourite game would have to be Champions TDM or CTF, but lately I've been enjoying Cake Wars and Skywars. Also, I enjoy travelling: I've been to quite a few countries, such as the USA, Canada, Belgium, Wales and Dubai. It's been nice seeing you progress as a staff member, and I'd love to work with you even more. Feel free to let me know if you ever need help c:

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  18. Heyo!

Nice to meet you, Creadword. I’m LT but my real name is Leo. Welcome to the Forums! I’ve been playing Mineplex for quite awhile as well! I enjoy watching soccer too. However I’m more into ice hockey and American football. I hope to see you around more! (Not posting a lot because I finally made an intro... feel free to comment on it here :3)
    ~LT

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  19. Hey there Creadword!

Welcome to the Mineplex Community! You've been here for a while, but welcome anyway! I can see that you were recently accepted onto the staff team, which is awesome and I'm happy for you. Welcome to the team, fella!

Let me introduce myself. My name is JYTG, or you can call me Jeremy. I'm a 15 year old Sophomore in High School and my favorite sport is Basketball. I don't believe I've seen you in-game but maybe we could run into each other some time.

Anyways, welcome to the staff team and if you ever need some help, feel free to pm me on the forums or in-game.

Have a fantastic day!

-JYTG

Posted Jan 24, 2020