• 1456 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9669 Players Online
  • 8213 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

great job mineplex

Discussion in 'Arcade Games' started by CheeseySF, Sep 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. - 2019 mineplex releases arcade game servers again and some of those games don't have servers.

What should mineplex do?
    A. Fix the bug that has been reported 1323545 times
    B. remove those games

is Mineplex aware that none of the decisions they've made are good? You have Milk the Cow, a classic and competitve game, Wither Assault, better block hunt, and Sneaky Assassins, a gamemode which is good and has lots of potential with imposter games on the rise, and Mineplex decides to remove them. There are no games like this in the mixed arcade rotation and they add more uniqueness, and they are actually (in my opinion) some of the better games.

You remove half of the server's games, and everyone quits. Now you remove ARCADE games? Arcade games rotate, theres no reason to remove them.

Theres a reason -2 players play the server.

Hello,

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, dico aperiri vis in, no clita audire eam, ex labitur ceteros assueverit vis. Has id enim tibique volutpat, ubique consectetuer his ex. Ius te aliquid laoreet docendi. Illud adipisci usu ut. Oblique referrentur necessitatibus est in, sit laudem altera in. Brute summo mandamus sea ex, sit elit aliquip civibus ad, vix at minim praesent. Ei decore possim accumsan sea, cu duo tota lorem alienum. Homero moderatius ea mel, at nam exerci disputando, possim maluisset sententiae ex qui. Ea mea debet errem lucilius, in augue nonumes temporibus nam, stet audire habemus id vim. Qui ea iudico labitur, sit at fugit dissentias adversarium, nec ex prima fugit melius.

Have a awesome day
    ~ CheeseySF
    Aspiring Trainee

Instead of writing something like this, please tell me why the games were removed

Posted Sep 27, 2020
    JAKE/// and SPOOKY BOI LEGEND998 like this.
  2. Hey!

I've seen a lot of concerns about the removed games from Mixed Arcade. Fortunately for us, It seems, from what I've heard from other staff, that the removal of these games was due to a bug and wasn't actually meant to be official. I currently have no idea when this'll be resolved or if they are even working on it as we speak, but hopefully this can help ease you a little bit knowing that the games won't be gone forever. :)

Posted Sep 27, 2020
  3. Heyo,

These games were not removed - it was confirmed by Quality Assurance that it's a glitch in the system, and will be fixed soon. Please be patient, the removal of those games from the Mixed Arcade rotation was not intentional at all. And when games are removed, there's usually a good reason as to why, reasons that you as a community member might not have access to.

I'll be locking this thread as I've addressed your concern - and in the future, I would highly recommend reading the rules before posting. Criticism is always welcomed, but only if it's done so in a respectful, constructive manner.

Thread Locked >> Concern Addressed

Posted Sep 27, 2020
    Ocelotguyy and Dulciloquy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.