• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Grammar.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by asdoihashdouagsfoufas, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asdoihashdouagsfoufas

asdoihashdouagsfoufas

I didn't really know where to post this one.

So basically there's a grammar mistake (or the "are" is supposed to be there who knows lol) right here: http://prntscr.com/m5wmw3
    I'm not sure if someone else "reported" this mistake already or not since I don't really have time.

Posted Jan 11, 2019
  2. SomeRqndomName

SomeRqndomName

Hey!

Thanks for alerting us of the issue, feel free to create a new bug report at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs reporting the issue, with the image you linked above, along with how to reproduce it.

I understand you said you don’t have time, but more reports on the issue are better than it going unnoticed.

Thanks for contributing!

Posted Jan 11, 2019
  3. Zipppo

Zipppo

Hello!
    Thank you for taking the time to make a forum post about the issue, this grammar mistake is already known so we should be seeing it corrected very soon. Because of this you won't be needing to submit a bug report.

For future reference, submitting bug reports don't take very long for ones such as this. You've already provided photo evidence in the form of a link which is perfect for reports. Bugs which require you to provide video evidence however, may take a little longer as you have to upload them. If you come across any other bugs in the future feel free to report it at mineplex.com/bugs after going through the Bug Report Guide first. Once you've submitted it a member of Quality Assurance will review the evidence and look into the issue, to then hopefully provide a fix. If there's anything that you'd like to ask about the process you can direct questions at a member of QA, a list of them can be found here.

As the concern has been addressed I'll be locking this thread, if you have any further questions feel free to message me!
    Thread Locked

Posted Jan 11, 2019
    Kisme likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.