• 693 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9859 Players Online
  • 9166 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Got any hobbies?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by YxngAP6310, Nov 29, 2021.

1. I don’t have many hobbies but I really do enjoy going to the gym :), what about everyone else?

Posted Nov 29, 2021
  2. This

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    N0TVexx and Brownie ☕ like this.
  3. If it wasn't obvious by the name, I really enjoy listening to music haha. If I have plenty of free time and am caught up on school assignments and such I'll read a book. I'm really into science fiction, dystopian-type novels.

Sometimes, you'll catch me going on a late-night drive with my friends blasting music from the speakers. This unfortunately happens whether or not I'm done my homework :') But I really do enjoy these moments because it's usually a spontaneous decision.

Posted Nov 29, 2021
  4. YES I DO!!

I love to go out and take photos of whatever I find :) I love photography! I also love painting so much and i've been getting into that a lot recently. Im going to paint some paintings and sell them via mini yard sales :D

I also am into astronomy / astrophotography a lot. I love going outside and star gazing and looking at different things in the sky and maybe taking pictures. Right now im waiting until i can get a cloudless night so I can go out at about 10:30pm to attempt and capture the sword of orion

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  5. I find myself pretty boring honestly. I like reading, singing, running, and playing piano. Besides that I’m not really into anything that exciting lol

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Brownie ☕ likes this.
  6. Haha honestly me too now

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 29, 2021
    CatFan105 and Brownie ☕ like this.
  7. I absolutely love music to I can go my whole day listening to music

OP OP
    _ItsMusic_ and Brownie ☕ like this.
  8. I think piano is such a cool instrument

OP OP
    okRen and Brownie ☕ like this.
  9. I really like drawing and doing karate, but since one of those is my literal job I don't know that it's considered a hobby.

Most of the time if I have free time I'll either play Minecraft or the Sims, but I think as an actual hobby it's just drawing. I just finished a big batch of emojis for my discord server and I blame them for the reason I'm getting no sleep! :D

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Brownie ☕ likes this.
  10. Niceee, I mean who needs sleep anyways.

OP OP
    Brownie ☕ likes this.
  11. I enjoy the Mineplex server. Playing basketball, and being a ladies man. lol

Posted Nov 29, 2021
  12. Oh wow that’s really cool, I love photography I actually have a small website with some of my photos I’ve taken!

OP OP