• 387 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8546 Players Online
  • 8159 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Goodbye for now...

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by LegoNick1208, Jun 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think its my time to exit the forums, for now. I have not even played mineplex for a few days, and my main reason to make an account here was to make change, see what was happening and i found that not much was. I tried to get updates, i argued for bedrock support, nothing came of it. I think i should leave. Should the server grow, and things start to happen, i might make a return. For now though, its time i left. i have had a good time, made some friends.

See ya,

LegoNick1208
    Player since 2016

Posted Jun 15, 2021
  2. =(
    =(
    =(
    =(
    Bai =(

welp mineplex, you lost a player that has been with you from the start. I would say that I hope you are satisfied, but I really don't. I hope you finally see this as a sign that you have to change. If mineplex stays like this...
    It's screwed. Hopefully the new devs will bring some change, enough change to save this server.
    If not, expect stuff like this to keep happening.

Posted Jun 15, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jun 15, 2021
  3. I'm sorry to hear your experience on Mineplex has not been positive. If there's anything I can do to help you out, please don't hesitate to reach out. However, keep in mind I am not a Developer and my role is mainly related to moderation, excluding sub-team and Sr.Mod team work. I did want to let you know that threads about quitting or leaving the server, as mentioned on the rules you agreed to, will be locked as they do not serve much positive purpose on the forums. Once again, do not hesitate to reach out to me if you believe I am able to help you with anything! Otherwise, hopefully we see you around in the future.

Thread Locked | Thread about Quitting/Leaving

Posted Jun 15, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.