• 1106 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12492 Players Online
  • 11386 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Good day, i am -snip- And I get banned from mineplex for 5 days. for haxing i dont hax!

Discussion in 'Help' started by DavidZockt_, Feb 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Good afternoon. -snip- is and i am writing this to you because i got banned for 5 days and i didn't hack the same thing which is against the rules and i got banned. however i think it may have been some kind of account burglary and someone hacked or already something. I swear to you that I did not hack, and of course to prove to you that I will now change my account code and I hope that you will ban me within 24 hours or 48 hours so that you will see that this will never happen again.
    I would like a nice greeting and a pleasant evening.

Posted Feb 24, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Feb 24, 2021
  2. BE02D98D44 this is my ban token

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 24, 2021
  3. Hey there, firstly, I'm sorry that this happened. If you're banned from Mineplex without hacking, the cause might be a false ban from Gwen. Head on over here to appeal your false ban, however, it is critical that you must read over this thread in order to have a better understanding prior to writing your false ban appeal.

To answer your second issue/question, your account was supposedly compromised. If you have any concerns/and or questions feel free to PM me or any other staff member regarding any issues or complaints.
    -Justin

Posted Feb 24, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  4. Hey! Sorry to hear that you are banned. It seems as though you were banned by our anti-cheat, GWEN, considering you have linked a ban token as well as the ban only being 5 days long. If you believe you were falsely banned by our anti-cheat, I suggest appealing here: https://www.mineplex.com/gwen-appeal. I highly suggest you read through the appeal guide before you appeal, you can read over the guide through this link: mineplex.com/appeal-guide. The guide goes over commonly asked questions as well a guide as to how to fill out a successful appeal.

Since your concern has been addressed, I’ll go ahead and lock this thread. If you have anymore questions don’t hesitate to message me or another staff member found here!

Thread Locked — Concern Addressed.

Posted Feb 24, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.