• 106 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1940 Players Online
  • 1834 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Gold Rush | 19:00 | EU

Discussion in 'Events' started by MiningCreeper, Mar 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Added to Events Calendar for dates: 03/18/22
  1. [​IMG]

Join us this Friday at 7PM GMT/3PM EST, as we celebrate St Patrick's Day with a number of special games and event-exclusive maps!

For the first time in 3 years, we will also be giving away some St Patrick's chests! Make sure to stop by for a chance to grab one (:

Log onto the Java network and type /sv EVENT-1 to join. See you there!​

Posted Mar 17, 2022
    BasicT, officer401, Eqsa and 5 others like this.
  2. ill actually get one java for once for this!

Posted Mar 17, 2022
    MiningCreeper likes this.
  3. Wow, sounds like a fun event! I'm glad that after a short break from the Events Squad and its merge, the new Community Management is continuing to host events. I've never been to a St. Patrick's Day event, and I wonder what the special games and exclusive maps will look like. I definitely will come and I hope I get a chance to win some of the chests :eyes:

Posted Mar 17, 2022
    AmitG and MiningCreeper like this.
  4. O

Posted Mar 17, 2022,
    Last edited Mar 17, 2022
  5. Nice to see events coming thick and fast again, really looking forward to what events you guys have planned in the future. Unless something pops up tomorrow I'll be there. Hopefully to get my hands on some of the prizes!

Posted Mar 17, 2022
  6. Now THIS ONE I won't miss! It's great to see that with the Devs not providing much, the Mods are doing everything in their power to step up to the plate and fill in.

Posted Mar 17, 2022
  7. WHY WHY IS IT ALWAYS ONLY JAVA WHERES THE BEDROCK STUFF HUH WE DONT GET NO UPDATES OR FUN EVENTS IF WE DO ITS LIKE ONE EVRY YEAR

Posted Mar 17, 2022
    Zechariah King and LockNess8221 like this.
  8. I play bedrock, and now im disappointed. But I get it, Java isnt as popular, so this *might* boost your player count a *wee* bit

Posted Mar 17, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  9. See you all there!

Posted Mar 17, 2022
    AmitG, Eqsa and MiningCreeper like this.
  10. This should be very fun, especially after the exam I have tomorrow:^))

Can't wait!!

Posted Mar 17, 2022
    AmitG, Nightys and MiningCreeper like this.
  11. Don't worry, we hear y'all loud and clear – but for our events, we depend on some tools & commands that simply do not exist on Bedrock. And getting them added to Bedrock is out of our hands :(

We're still looking to host some smaller casual events & hangouts over the year for you though. Stay tuned for that!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 17, 2022
    AmitG and Nightys like this.
  12. These seems like a lot of fun i'll hopefully see you there! :))

Posted Mar 17, 2022
    AmitG and MiningCreeper like this.
  13. Would love to be there but 3pm is still in school for me =/

Posted Mar 17, 2022
  14. the bedrock ones where staff would build things and there was a quiz or something, that was fun

Posted Mar 17, 2022
  15. So excited for this event! I really hope to be able to attend this event and am excited to see it occur!

Posted Mar 17, 2022
  16. St.Patricks day chest? Oh i'd be lovely attending this event.

Posted Mar 17, 2022
  17. US events are on their way (hopefully!)

Yep those are on the waiting list aha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 18, 2022
  18. Damn. The one time where the event is actually at a suitable time for me as an EU player and I look and its for java... of course. Guess my streak of never attending a single event since I started in 2017 continues

Posted Mar 18, 2022
  19. Cant wait! they were always so much fun!

Posted Mar 18, 2022

20. [​IMG]

Cheers for stopping by, everyone! We hope you enjoyed our lil' party (except for that one hour bridges game... yikes.)

Once again, congrats to our St Patricks chest winners: @Pyr0maniac, @jalkapallo1, @Ian923 and @devilings!

And of course, a huge thank you to @Timmi6790 for making all of this possible.

If you'd like to stay up to date with Events, your best bet is the Mineplex Discord! Join via discord.mineplex.com and keep an eye out on the event announcements channel, so you won't miss any :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 18, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.