• 2096 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2096 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

God boxes etc

Discussion in 'Survival' started by thawazp, Nov 21, 2020 at 11:12 PM.

1. It is extremely annoying having people constantly asking for god boxes when there are none even in the game anymore and no matter how many times you correct people they continue on harassing the community with this talk of god boxes I think players asking for such things should be banned

Posted Nov 21, 2020 at 11:12 PM
    Paladise and MaybeMulti like this.
  2. Yeah feel you man :( has happened to me, just make sure to correct them if theydont care, just report it and ignore it until an staff memeber arrives

Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 2:41 AM
    Paladise and thawazp like this.
  3. Hey buddy its MisterCobby, been offline since beginning of year - the server has changed man, where’s all our stuff lol

Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 7:39 PM
  4. Yeah they deleted most stuff idk what they expect us to do in the game anymore mods have said we are meant to survive now but there’s no mobs besides overworld ones and so many blocks are gone it’s like a beta of Minecraft or something

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 8:35 PM
  5. Well, what we can do is to make the best out of the remaining things. We can still build. Lets not lose hope in Mineplex Survival.

Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 8:37 PM
  6. And now gapples are gone so when you want to build you just doe from fall damage instantly. Also when someone is shooting at you there is nothing you can do. So somehow it's even harder to wear leather armor because it just breaks because someone shot you or you can't stop fall damage. I just realised how off topic this was. People calling then gboxs is one of my biggest pet peeves. The thing is the majority of them joined after all 32ks were gone and just say it because everyone else in the chat is either saying 1. SELLING GBOXS(in all caps) 2. THIS PERSON JUST SCAMMED ME OUT OF A GBOX (once again in all caps) or 3.WHO IS SELLING GBOXS FOR DB I HAVE A LOT OF DB IM RICH(once again in all caps).

Also what happened to your one thread with like 6 pages wazp?

Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 9:30 PM
    thawazp likes this.
  7. Woah I didn’t know that they took those too this is ridiculous i didn’t think they’d just keep removing more and more of the game like this what’s even left at this point they’ve completely ruined our favorite game :( that post is still there it just got closed due to age but I did just have two seperate posts removed yesterday one came with a warning despite me breaking no rules and the other with no explaination at all

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 23, 2020 at 12:13 AM
  8. yeah theres no goal in survival other than to become rich

Posted Nov 25, 2020 at 1:00 PM
    thawazp likes this.
  9. But there’s no economy now so there are only one or two players who still have rare enough items to be considered as owning anything of value

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 25, 2020 at 1:34 PM
  10. Almost all dyed leather is spread. Db is so inflated as said above it's worth nothing. So I agree 100% that there is nothing of value. The like 2 people that do have rare stuff arent stupid enough to spread it.

Posted Nov 25, 2020 at 1:56 PM