• 640 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2724 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Gmail or Outlook?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by spacexplorer_, Sep 22, 2019.

Tags:
?

Which one?

1. Gmail

22 vote(s)
    81.5%
  2. Outlook

5 vote(s)
    18.5%
  1. What e-mail provider do you use? I use Outlook. It was more popular when I originally created it (2012), and the only reason I have Gmail is because I've got an Android phone.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  2. I currently use both. My outlook is for school related things and educational purposes. My gmail is more for my personal use and as I have an android as well. Gmail is just a little more interactive and a lot more accessible than outlook in my opinion.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  3. Hey,

Out of these two options, I use Google a whole lot more. It is my secondary email address (I primarily use iCloud.com). Outlook I use occasionally as our school emails get sent to an Outlook email generated by the school/government. After using both of these providers, I prefer Google emailing a lot more.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  4. I’ve been using Gmail since I was like 9 years old. It’s been with me for so long and I’ve registered countless websites with it. Gmail may be old school but I like it because it’s simple. Even though my Minecraft account is with outlook the only reason it’s because of that is because my Gmail account got hacked on Minecraft but still I would always prefer Gmail over Outlook or any other similar website.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  5. Hey!

I prefer Google's system in general. They are simple to use and easy to deal with. A lot of support online. But the negative is that it isn't a Windows application for Gmail.

Currently, I prefer to use Outlook on my mobile devices. I like the app way better than Google's and I prefer the Outlook domain over the Gmail one. I used to use the mail app in Windows 10 due to its simplicity, but it was hard to use with multiple accounts and different domains. I currently I use Mozilla Thunderbird at my computer which a mail application which lets you have all your mail in one application. Here I have all my outlooks and one of my several gmails.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    spacexplorer_ likes this.
  6. I have a few email addresses on Google and Outlook, most of the Outlook ones are from creating Xbox accounts. My school email uses Google so I find myself on that a lot. However I use iCloud for my personal email address just because it's more convenient to check my phone since I have it on me at all times.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  7. I personally use Gmail. I like the colors :3
    Have a wonderful day,
    ~Kavi

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  8. I use gmail, its the easiest thing to setup, especially a few years ago as a kid exploring the internet

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  9. Hey!

My usage of Outlook and Gmail is pretty much the same. My Outlook email is mainly for things game-related (such as my Xbox and minecraft account), whilst my Gmail account is for more social things such as emailing between me and friends from school. I've had both emails for a really long time though, and I have no preference towards either.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  10. I've always been a user of outlook (when it was hotmail) just because that's what my parents used when I was growing up, however a lot of people tend to use gmail now. I have multiple gmail accounts for my online stuff like Minecraft and other games, but for personal use, I use outlook. It's not really that different, but gmail is definitely more easy to use because It's more new I guess and it's always being updated (more frequently that is).

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  11. For me, gmail is better for "fast e-mails", but outlook based on my evidence is for business people.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  12. I use gmail. Always have been and it's the one my school uses.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  13. I prefer gmail better than outlook. Google just has a better interface than outlook. But, on my phone I use apple mail because I like the new dark mode since gmail app doesn't have it

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  14. both

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  15. Only reason I got a Gmail acc. is bc i wanted to sub to ppl on YT but i use both.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  16. I use Gmail for all of my accounts. It is more convenient to access and is partnered with more websites.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  17. Outlook is slow as HECK gmail gang

Posted Sep 25, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  18. Why you discriminating against people who use other email providers?
    I personally use both
    My outlook account aka the alt that I never log on to
    My gmail account which is my actual account
    I use my gmail account for chatting with friends(on hangouts) and recieving/sending stuff to teachers
    I use my outlook account when I am signing up to something I know is going to spam me.
    So I gotta say gmail for this one :3

Posted Sep 25, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 25, 2019
  19. Heyo!

I don’t use either. I’m currently using iCloud. But beforehand I used Aol. I could never get into Gmail or Outlook, don’t know why.

Posted Sep 25, 2019
  20. Yo!
    For me, I prefer Gmail for many reasons. I think Gmail is way smoother, quicker, and overall runs amazing with a lot of features via Google. I have used Outlook in the past for company work but I never really enjoyed it and often found myself wanting to switch to Gmail. I do wish Gmail would add a "Mass Clear" option though since after 500+ unread emails it's pointless to try and clear them out haha.

Posted Sep 26, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.